BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! Japanese swim cap.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! Japanese swim cap.
    Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 9:13pm
Do these damn swim caps stretch out, somehow??  I just got my first TreBella wig.  It is wonderfully constructed, BUT I'd have to shave my head to make it fit.  I've altered the circumference, after emailing Stacy, but there is still barely any way for me to wear this Cry  It is really not the right size.. I think it should have been made with a bigger size cap (it's a Medium)  but it's kind of late for that, now... the problem is it is not deep enough for my big head (ear to ear over the top and front to nape)  Do you think if I stretched it as much as possible over a canvas head and left it like that a while,it would stretch?  Please HELP.
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 10:19pm
It will stretch but barely. Keep the wig on the canvas stretched out as much as you can for awhile.   I sent Stacey a large Japanese swim cap and my wig fits perfectly. I only use the medium when I make a wig myself since I could stretch it out the way I want when constructing my wigs.
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 10:40pm
I really want a Trebella wig! So the japanese swim caps run pretty small?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

I really want a Trebella wig! So the japanese swim caps run pretty small?

They run small but perfect for wigs since there would be no need for combs or clips to secure them onto the head.
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 11:54pm
THE EASIEST FIX. IS TO CUT THE ELASTIC on the band in three to four places. go under the weft and cut the band without cutting the weft or threads. cut above the ears and at the nape. if that does not help cut between the ear and nape area.
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 11:58pm
  http://s574.photobucket.com/user/misjaguar/media/63233e9a-58c6-4987-b675-97a4f1b16bde.jpg. -

See how the mesh is not cut only the band. if that does not work get it remade.

Edited by Misjaguar - Oct 15 2013 at 12:03am
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 12:00am
Depth of the wig cannot be fixed, it would have to be worn with hair left out or re-made.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 6:46am
Thanks, MisJ .. I did do just as you described; cut the bottom elastic edge behind both ears and in two symmetric places in the back.  It is better, but still a struggle to get on!  I will have to see if there is some way to arrange my hair that will have it fit better.  <sigh>
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 7:55am
How long did it take for Trebella to make your  wig? Did you send her a picture of your style? Can I send her a large swim cap..my head is big..LOL
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 1:55pm
^^ MsBMW, it took her two weeks total to ship my wig back, she was quick!  In the future I think I'd send her the cap I want to use, too, I know she will accommodate that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>