Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Help, Is this a Good Purchase?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ejfel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejfel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help, Is this a Good Purchase?
    Posted: Jan 01 2016 at 8:57pm
I'm a newbie to weaves and I'm about to purchase Hair from AliExpress for the first time (Personal deadline Sunday the 3rd). The total cost is 199.98 for three pieces with a closure.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/HJ-Cool-Style-Brazilian-Virgin-Kinky-Curly-Hair-4Pcs-Lot-12-24-In-Stock-Brazilian-Curly/109350_32300004995.html

I'm looking for a hair that will last me about a year. From researching, and for the price I am paying I understand I'm not getting virgin hair. I don't really mind that it's mixed with fillers, goat/cow hair etc, lol. What I want is a low maintenance style that's not too much work in the mornings. I am shying away from straight styles as my hair is natural.
My two concerns are:
1. Will it last me a year? 4 installs? I plan on taking care of it while it's on my head.
2. I have a black tie dinner at conference coming up in three weeks, and I wish to style this hair in a vintage finger wave style. Will this hair hold up the style?

http://www.prettydesigns.com/girl-style-vintage-curly-hairstyles/
style I want is first picture, the woman with the brown hair.

As I am a newbie, if you think I am wasting my money and I will be better off getting something at the BSS, please let me know.

If you think it's okay for me to get this hair, please give me any other tips you think I need to know. I plan on only washing the hair when I get it, no color or anything like that. I also understand that I need to seal the wefts so there is no shedding? Thank you ladies in advance, as always I appreciate the help

PS- I'm trying to upload picture and can't. In the mean time I have posted the links, but I'll keep trying to upload pictures.

edited to correct title spelling

Edited by ejfel - Jan 01 2016 at 8:58pm
Sponsored Links

Asteriahair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asteriahair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2016 at 6:37am
For the price, if you take good care of the hair. It will last about one year.
I am a hair fctory in China. So I know the quality. 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2016 at 8:57pm
ur paying 199.98 for hair fillers and such? if I were spending that much it better be 100% virgin...no fillers at all..

IMO seems like that would be a waste of ur good $$$ ...might as well just purchase BSS hair for 29.99..

I do hope u made a great purchase since today's date is 1/07...good luck...
TeeYoung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2016 at 3:20am
Try Rosa Hair Products or Ross Hair on Aliexpress both are good
tina evans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2016 at 1:25am
always order from rosa hair companySmile
TeeYoung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2016 at 2:39am
Thank u Tina more people should be upfront of the companies to buy from instead of holding out we have nothing to gain from it
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2016 at 7:44am
I have never tried their hair but aliexpress is hit or miss. To be totally honest $200 for 3 packs and a closure , you will not get 100% virgin anything and it lasting for a year is doubtful. Kinky curly is already a hard texture to manage so that would be the LAST one I would "try out". 

Try straight hair on a wig cap and dont  flat iron it everyday is my suggestion.

Good luck!
Styled_bychan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Styled_bychan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2016 at 4:27pm
hi, I am a entrepreneur and I am trying to find a Chinese wholesale vendor. I am on a search for a reliable vendor. How do I know if their legit and if its a real website? Where do I start? what do I look For? Please Help
wmhl_rain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wmhl_rain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 1:49am
I love open hair so i use hair extensions. I always order from Omgnb, which are very cheap.
Styled_bychan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styled_bychan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 6:49am
Wait lol I'm new to this. I'm not sure acronyms omgnb. And what do you mean by open hair.?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic