Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Help! Bunning Thick 4b Hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Petiteagneau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petiteagneau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Bunning Thick 4b Hair
    Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:23pm
I've worn sew ins the past year 1/2 and would like to wear my real hair more. I'm having soooo much trouble with making buns, curly and straight. Help! Straight, I have trouble slicking down my edges (despite ecostyler and wrapping) so it looks like I have damaged, relaxed edges. Curly my hair is not long enough to make a bun, it just looks puffy because its so thick so I have to add curly weave for the bun. Any product or tricks besides lots and lots of bobby pins? Should I pull back immediately after washing?

I have pictures of my hair http://goddesshair.blogspot.com/2013/12/hair-journey.html if that's any indication. Straightened it's shoulder length.
Sponsored Links

dejee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:57am
I have really thick hair as well. When it was longer I just was never able to do a bun to my liking so I just did puffs. You can use gel and tie down your hair for 10 mins so that the edges are smooth.

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:07pm
Try bunning on very damp hair.
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:32pm
When you tie down you scarf purposely apply it low ( above brow ) that way as you pull the scarf tighter your are also pulling it back. Idk how to explain it well but it works great for me. Let me try to find a video
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic