Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Hair Gels, Oils, etc.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHELP !!! Brittle hair:(

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
miaburse View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP !!! Brittle hair:(
    Posted: Nov 28 2014 at 7:46am
So ive been having sw ins in my hair for almost a year now and i noticed once i took my hair down its all thinned ot and my tips are very brittle ad dry and very very frizzy and just nappyCry I must admit i dont oil my hair good either , so i know thats what caused this huge mess. So i was wondering if anyone knew some good oil or shampoos even conditioners. (i use  

OGX Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and also the Shampoo. and the Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil . should i stop using these or.. like try something else. I just dont know what to do. CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

http://www.target.com/Zoom?template=scene7-&=Target/13926267_is&omniZoomPartNumber=13926267&swCellSpacing=10,10&swHighlightThickness=1&swBorderThickness=0&itemTitle=OGX+Moroccan+Argan+Oil+Shampoo+13oz.&omniCount= -
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2014 at 7:50am
You need a treatment and a deep conditioner. You're hair is super dry so you'd want to deep condition it to get the moisture back before it breaks off.
A.KnottyCurl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2014 at 10:39am
I actually had something similar happen to me. So I decided to try the Maximum Hydration Method. This method is suppose get your hair to reach its full hhydration potential. It brings out your natural hair texture and reduce knots and breakage. Give it a try. If you need some guidence, I have a few videos of my own on how I do it and what I use. Look me up under 'A.Knotty Curl and the name of the video is called Maximum Hydration Method. How I make it my own'. Do some research and see if it's right for you. God bless!
miaburse View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2014 at 4:11pm
Thanks so much!

A.KnottyCurl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2014 at 6:05pm
No problem. I hope you like it! I also forgot to mention that my hair channel is on YouTube so look up the name or the video and share your thoughts!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic