BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP!! bad hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
diasy1030 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diasy1030 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!! bad hair
    Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:33am
i have been a member for quite a few years..i stopped buying from american vendors 2 years ago and since buying from chinese vendors I have received sh*t hair!! I have ordered from a couple different vendors and have had no luck. I have continuously ordered virgin Chinese hair and always get sent what seems to be coarse Indian hair. Worst feeling is knowing that your hair looks a mess!!!  can anyone help me out?? please pm me

Edited by diasy1030 - Mar 01 2013 at 7:33am
Sponsored Links

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by diasy1030 diasy1030 wrote:

i have been a member for quite a few years..i stopped buying from american vendors 2 years ago and since buying from chinese vendors I have received sh*t hair!! I have ordered from a couple different vendors and have had no luck. I have continuously ordered virgin Chinese hair and always get sent what seems to be coarse Indian hair. Worst feeling is knowing that your hair looks a mess!!!  can anyone help me out?? please pm me

What vendors have you ordered from?
Most times, the long term vendors will send you what you order, Holly, Kevin, Rex, etc.
If you are not getting what you ordered, have you contacted the vendors to let them know?
Are you ordering a texture or color?  Have you tried to bleach bath the units?

Idk where to start, but I have not had issues with the vendors in the sticky treads, other than length or hairlines.

I know how it feels, and a lot of ladies have taken to ordering wefts and making 3/4 wigs, etc.
But check the sticky treads and contact those vendors. As you know, no one vendor gets 100% good feedback all the time.  Hope you understand.  Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply