BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Hello New Wig Addict Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
RoxieBabyKY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieBabyKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello New Wig Addict Here
    Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 3:42pm
Nice to meet you all! I'm Roxie and I've been wearing wigs for about 6 years now. Before that I was into weaves, but I find that wigs look better, are easier to maintain, and better for the health of my real hair. I wear all kinds of wigs, even cosplay. I find that with a little tweaking wigs can look very natural, but sometimes I don't care if they look natural as long as they are fab lol I have over 100 wigs in my stash...shameful I know but I can't help it
Sponsored Links

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 7:20pm
Welcome to the Club I love my Wigs too I got  about 200 or more from HALF WIGS TO FULL WIGS TO LACE FRONTS TO FULL WIGS I JUST LOVE THEM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieBabyKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 7:22pm
Thanks! :) Girl 200 lol I need to get like you, I'm slipping haha!
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 10:32pm
Hey welcome!

i have about 6 wigs!  but that's more than i would normally buy - which means i'm hooked.

I've been wearing wigs for the last 1 1/2 to 2 years now, and believe me, my natural hair thanks me for it.  Plus, this is the first time in my hair journey that i don't have to worry about going to salons, BSS stores, or "setbacks".  Finally? with wigs, my hair is healthier.

Welcome to the club!

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Welcome to the Club I love my Wigs too I got  about 200 or more from HALF WIGS TO FULL WIGS TO LACE FRONTS TO FULL WIGS I JUST LOVE THEM

dayuuuumm, Tousha!LOL

Looks like i have some catching up to do!

Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 6:44am
Im bout to start going back to wearing and buying wigs....do yall keep your hair braided under and how do yall take care of yall real hair while wearing wigs?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieBabyKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 10:36am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Hey welcome!

i have about 6 wigs!  but that's more than i would normally buy - which means i'm hooked.

I've been wearing wigs for the last 1 1/2 to 2 years now, and believe me, my natural hair thanks me for it.  Plus, this is the first time in my hair journey that i don't have to worry about going to salons, BSS stores, or "setbacks".  Finally? with wigs, my hair is healthier.

Welcome to the club!

Thanks! Smile Yes I agree, wigs are so much healthier and much easier and more affordable than doing weaves or going to the salon. I never got the results I wanted with weaves and they were too much upkeep.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieBabyKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Tangala0810 Tangala0810 wrote:

Im bout to start going back to wearing and buying wigs....do yall keep your hair braided under and how do yall take care of yall real hair while wearing wigs?

I either keep mine cornrowed/French braided really in about 5 big braids, or big flat twists. But I have just pulled my hair back in a low ponytail and then plated that, and then pulled the plat up on top of my head and secure with a bobby pin when I'm in a rush. Anything so it lays flat Smile
Andromeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andromeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:29pm
I had about 10 wigs last year and I accidentally gave them away to good will.  Some of those wigs were full lace fronts and cost a few hundred $$$$!!!!

But I recently ordered about 6 BSS wigs.   I love them, I have my "professional wig", my curly wig, my snatch it and go wig......I love my wigs.  

I keep my hair in a low braided ponytail.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieBabyKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Andromeda Andromeda wrote:

I had about 10 wigs last year and I accidentally gave them away to good will.  Some of those wigs were full lace fronts and cost a few hundred $$$$!!!!

But I recently ordered about 6 BSS wigs.   I love them, I have my "professional wig", my curly wig, my snatch it and go wig......I love my wigs.  

I keep my hair in a low braided ponytail.  

OMG Shocked girllllllllll I know you had a fit! I remember when I threw out an expensive wig once by accident smh...never again! But yes, it's good to have a variety of wigs :) I used to mainly wear super long and curly, so I have a lot of those in my stash, but now for some reason I'm into the short bobs.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic