Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

hell fck you, but he wont marry you though!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:27pm
Maybe back in teh day that was the case, but now no. Plenty of nigerian men marry outside. I'll say they do tend to be more traditional so um don't give up the goods too early lol.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Don't get got for that green card

this too lol
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:28pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:28pm
There was a nigerian guy I used to work with, very handsome but was a big time slut.
OP, pm me the guy's name to make sure you ain't another victimLOL
 I noticed all the chicks he messed around with were AA's, Latinos and chicks from the Islands, but his "main squeeze" (who lived in another country) is Nigerian. Whenever he was at a family event, he'll managed to fly his boo out here. Any other event without his family, he was booed up with the "others"

Years ago I dated a Nigerian guy, but something about his spirit was off, so I stopped talking to him. He was fine as hell, but we didn't click.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She mad? Hell most men will boink and chick they wont marry......

thats true, but its one thing if a dude's just gonna bang and bounce bc for whatever reason i'm just not where its at

and another where he comes in knowing this thing aint gonna amount to shyt bc i'm not nigerian and i never will be

granted, i'm not trying to get married anytime soon but i'm 28 and it would be nice to meet somebody who is or could be marriage material

So why are you concerned? Time will tell if HE is even marriage material. Just let things flow.

girl i'm on furlough, i aint got shyt to do but be concerned and watch cartoons

How long have you been dating? If it's been a while then it won't hurt to discuss your intentions with what you want
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

There was a nigerian guy I used to work with, very handsome but was a big time slut.
OP, pm me the guy's name to make sure you ain't another victimLOL
 I noticed all the chicks he messed around with were AA's, Latinos and chicks from the Islands, but his "main squeeze" (who lived in another country) is Nigerian. Whenever he was at a family event, he'll managed to fly his boo out here. Any other event without his family, he was booed up with the "others"

Years ago I dated a Nigerian guy, but something about his spirit was off, so I stopped talking to him. He was fine as hell, but we didn't click.

this too lol
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:31pm
Me and him were crazy as hell though.
I remember stabbing ( well poking with intent) him in the balls with a metal afro pick.

He just got on my nerves sometimes

He had cute pet names for me

Edited by jonesable - Oct 09 2013 at 3:32pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Me and him were crazy as hell though.
<font size="3" color="#ff0000">I remember stabbing ( well poking with intent) him in the balls with a metal afro pick.

He just got on my nerves sometimes

He had cute pet names for me

Your kinfolk ok.
He didn't bleed .
He just regretted being sassy

Edited by jonesable - Oct 09 2013 at 3:36pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:39pm
what!?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>