Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heavenly Hair 4 u

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heavenly Hair 4 u
    Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:16pm
Hi Ladies.

Has anyone used Heavenly Hair u? I'm ready to order some hair and I'm trying to choose between the kinkycurlyyaki light yaki or the heavenlyhair4u yaki wave. I emailed heavenlyhair4u to ask if they carry the hair in #4 and or if I'm able to dye the hair.

Image of light yaki

Picture
Sponsored Links

darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:33pm
i would go with kinkycurlyyaki's. their are more reputable and dependable.
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by darealtipwifey1 darealtipwifey1 wrote:

Have you used Heavenly Hair 4 U before???

OP - I am not sure if HH4U carries the hair in a number 4 but I know their hair can be lifted with no problem.  Actually the owner used to be an active member on here and her site is NOT new and she is actually a reputable member.  

Kinkycurlyyaki's hair looks very nice and so far she has stellar reviews.  I think either way you go OP you should be fine.  Good luck.
plt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Have you used Heavenly Hair 4 U before???

OP - I am not sure if HH4U carries the hair in a number 4 but I know their hair can be lifted with no problem.  Actually the owner used to be an active member on here and her site is NOT new and she is actually a reputable member.  

Kinkycurlyyaki's hair looks very nice and so far she has stellar reviews.  I think either way you go OP you should be fine.  Good luck.

^^^^^this 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 8:02pm
Hh4u is cutescorpio
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">Have you used Heavenly Hair 4 U before???
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">OP - I am not sure if HH4U carries the hair in a number 4 but I know their hair can be lifted with no problem.  Actually the owner used to be an active member on here and her site is NOT new and she is actually a reputable member.  
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">Kinkycurlyyaki's hair looks very nice and so far she has stellar reviews.  I think either way you go OP you should be fine.  Good luck.

I have bought hair from them a couple times and their quality is pretty good plus the owner has excellent customer service.
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 10:23pm
Thanks Ladies.
DominicanBarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:13pm
I've bought hair from Cutescoripo also. I bought the KC and I LOVED it. It was the best KC I've ever had.  She  is very friendly and loved the customer service. 
natosha99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natosha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:46pm
I just ordered hair from HH4U (cutescorpio) and, as the first AV I have purchased hair from in 5 years, I must say that I am quite happy with the customer service and the price. I can't compare it to KCY, but I'm afraid to order from kinkycurlyyaki because of the bandwagon effect. Hair quality goes down as soon as BHM gets a hold of a vendor. So far, though, I've read only good things about both vendors.
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:33pm
I have ordered from C/S no issues; matter of fact about to order again
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System