FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Heat Free Hair Movement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2016 at 1:45pm
Hey! Ok so here is my 2 cents. I have worn Heat Free hair now for 2 years. I order 3 bundles plus closure (for koils) totaling $815 with processing fee and shipping. I have ordered a total of 8 bundles and 3 closures over close to 2 years. So I've spent about $2300 in this time frame which is a LOT of money.

Ok so my thoughts on the hair. Overall I really LOVE my heat free hair. It is extremely low maintenance and it looks very natural. I get so many compliments on my hair, it's ridiculous. Everyone think this is my hair. I literally get up and go, I don't tie it up, I rarely co-wash, it gets wet in the shower and I add kinky kurly here and there but my daily routine is fluff and go, LOL I do little styles here and there and keep saying I will do a twist out or a rod set eventually LOL I have kept my hair in one time for 9 months! Yep! And would have kept it longer if my hairdresser didn't threaten me. My hair is natural 4 c and I really can't take it!

When I got my first install in February 2015 I was getting my hair reinstalled every 2 months and after the second time doing that on my 3rd install that is when I was over trying to baby this hair and kept it in for 9 months after. I am not into all this extra hair care and baby hair; I'm just not. The only other thing I do is sleep on satin fabric.

Ok sorry to ramble: My closures only lasted me 2 install. I blame myself for the first one as I was probably brushing it too much or too hard. Should of just used my fingers. The second closure I ordered was practically bald by the time I took it out. I contacted heat free and they replaced it. Of course I had to show pics etc. I had to be stern about it as well. I ordered another bundle as I wanted more fullness, I LOVE BIG hair. I cannot wear that hair without 3 bundles and a closure or 4 bundles and no closure which I have in now. I ordered another bundle about 4 months after that to add to my hair that I left in for awhile.

Finally took that hair out and I ordered three 22inch bundles and closure. I am not sure if it is the length or what but I did NOT like this batch of hair. I ended up cutting it shorter. I typically order 18,20,22. I also did not buy another closure instead just had my hair dresser add some old hair and basically wore 4 bundles. Although I felt the hair did not live up t its high price tag this last go round it still looks good and the compliments are endless. Regardless for the price it should ALWAYS be exceptional; I'm sorry! Compliments or no compliments. The hair does mat at the nape and I don't even bother trying to detangle, I mean for what?? Who's going to see or even know?

My main issue that I have with the is they do not offer any discounts and none for their frequent shoppers. Like that's bullsh*t to me. I never see any sales and when I asked she offered me a measly $20 dollars! Are you kidding me? $20 off $815 dollars?? laughable! LOL
Sponsored Links

SoBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2016 at 1:53pm
I also agree with the other reviewer. Why are we paying a processing fee??? They are definitely taking advantage.

Edited by SoBlue - Oct 21 2016 at 1:53pm
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2016 at 12:56am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

Since this is the kc crowd...

Do y'all know where I can get a closure with curls that start at or very close to the root? I know its because they process the hair after its ventilated. But my hair does not have an inch of straight roots therefore my closure shouldn't either.

I have 16" kc closures where the curl begins at the root. I'm out of town and my eBay store is in vacation mode until this wknd, so I cant post a link, but the curl pattern is like this: https://instagram.com/p/BClfD1xDXVE/

Here is the linkSmile:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXPERTIMAGEHAIR-BUNDLE-WEFT-HAIR-AND-LACE-CLOSURES-PREMIUM-QUALITY-Natural-Color-/321240050342?

*slides late pass across the table*

Thanks!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic