Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heat Free Hair Movement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 1:09am
Welp, won't be ordering from them.
Sponsored Links

Jenni Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jenni Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 5:53pm
I was waiting to weigh in. I got hair from HFH in May 2013 and had to take it out after the first wash--matting and tangling.  They generously offered me two replacement bundles. Well, I did the installation of the replacement hair and the exact same thing happened - on wash day it became a tangled mess, and I followed all their instructions, bought all the products they said to buy, etc.  First the customer service rep emailed that my case was being escalated to the owner. Then the owner sent me an email saying that my issue was going to go to their business services department/legal counsel.  I haven't heard from anyone since.  I don't think this hair can be cuticle intact like the website says.  And I don't know if all their hair is human, but I have doubts about the hair that I received. I did a burn test and am looking for a lab that will test it for a reasonable fee, at my own expense. 
lovebeautyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebeautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:32am
beautiful hair.Thumbs Up
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Jenni Lee Jenni Lee wrote:

I was waiting to weigh in. I got hair from HFH in May 2013 and had to take it out after the first wash--matting and tangling.  They generously offered me two replacement bundles. Well, I did the installation of the replacement hair and the exact same thing happened - on wash day it became a tangled mess, and I followed all their instructions, bought all the products they said to buy, etc.  First the customer service rep emailed that my case was being escalated to the owner. Then the owner sent me an email saying that my issue was going to go to their business services department/legal counsel.  I haven't heard from anyone since.  I don't think this hair can be cuticle intact like the website says.  And I don't know if all their hair is human, but I have doubts about the hair that I received. I did a burn test and am looking for a lab that will test it for a reasonable fee, at my own expense. 

Ugh, thanks for the info...another vendor off of the list for Kinky curly Cry
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:45am
Any updates ladies??
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Any updates ladies??
misscharisma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscharisma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:31am
Any updates?
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:18pm
I dead thought this was ya hair OMG
gotn0wings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotn0wings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:49am
Hey everyone

I've been a lurker for years. Just thought I'd chime in. The owner used to do my hair a while ago until she doubled her prices. I even was with her until she started selling "Brazilian" and "Indian"hair. At the time, I naively bought 3 of her bundles for around $300, because she seemed trustworthy and knowledgeable about hair (unlike a few stylists I've encountered). When she sent me pics, I took notice of some of the details and quickly was able to find the vendor she used on aliexpress (they had similar packaging and pics). Needless to say as a loyal client, I felt jipped and shortly after she raised her prices, so I chucked the deuces.

Not knocking her hustle and I'm not sure if she still buys from aliexpress, but I wouldn't be surprised. I also believe she recently took a trip to china- so I'm sure she has great relationships with whoever her vendors are, they definitely are a cv.

I'm actually saddened to see such bad reviews, she's a great hair stylist. But there are people who do hair just as good for better prices in the area.

However, if you'd like to find some great kinky curly, please visit wegotkinks.com. They are great!

JK

Edited by gotn0wings - Mar 12 2014 at 1:08am
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 1:36pm
who is the vendor and no lol................. Im dead serious
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System