Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Heat Free Hair Movement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smgreene67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smgreene67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 6:26am
I went yesterday.  The hair is very pretty. And I cannot attest to the quality because I did not purchase or install her hair but it does not looked overly processed.  Also, the wefts looked very strong.  The owner is very knowledgeable about weaves and hair care as well.

Edited by smgreene67 - Feb 24 2013 at 6:26am
Sponsored Links

SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 6:40pm
It does look nice but 140 for a 12"?? That's just a bit much for me. If anybody decides to order though I would love to see pics. Maybe it's worth it...
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by katakana89 katakana89 wrote:

I considered them but honestly I would rather wear weaves of a hair texture that is easier to maintain, or else I would just wear my own hair out. It wouldn't really feel like a ps for me but just extra work.

My thoughts exactly! :)
Love555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Love555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 6:47pm
It looks soooo real. If I walked up to you and you told me that was a weave I would give this look Wacko.
cherieAMOUR* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherieAMOUR* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 7:04pm
I want to try this hair really bad too! The For Kurls collection is some of the most natural looking kinky curly that I've seen. It looks so thick! But it's very pricey, so I'll just wait to see what you guys experience with the hair over the next couple of months. I want to know how long this hair can last. It looks high maintenance.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 8:01pm
materialistic or smgreene67 - how is the weft construction?  I'm thinking splitting and sealing would still achieve a very full look
RubyDeeStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RubyDeeStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 1:09am
This hair looks like that kinky curly yaki hair. $140 for 12 inches is steep. Kinky curly yakis is $97. Looks the same to me.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 8:00am

Ummm... let me look, cause I don't recall kcy looking like that

Edited by Ms_Kudos - Feb 25 2013 at 8:03am
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 8:01am
I see a completely different curl pattern (vice kcy).
The only pattern that I've seen that is remotely similar is the ONYC Mongolian kinky curly, which is in the same price range.
CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 6:16pm
Anyways...

I don't think I'll be purchasing from them. The price I don't mind, it's the curl pattern.  It reminds me a little bit of the ONYC KC and that wasn't coiled enough to match my hair texture, sadly. I'm doing a no heat for 2013 thing so I need a dead on match. I saw their "For Kinks" collection and I stalked their Instagram for awhile and it's looked so massive that it turned me away. The curl is beautiful but just not for me. I might try the KCY AKC for the summer since the curl pattern look exactly like mine as well as the fact that the reviews on BHM puts me more at ease on purchasing it. Smile

For ladies who are purchasing this hair: I was on Instagram today and my friend purchased this hair! She bought two 24 inch bundles and a 22 bundle.  She said the two 24 inch bundles were safely enough for her u-part wig. She barely used the 22" and it was full enough. Approve 

Edited by CreatingALegacy - Feb 25 2013 at 6:17pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>