Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Heat Free Hair Movement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lafemme91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lafemme91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 10:16pm
Naturaldo has a blog with her experiences with the "For Kinks" Heat Free Hair. Naturaldo.com Below is a video slide show of most of her pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p_ded&v=CVPL_4MUAj8#at=11 - 

Edited by lafemme91 - Apr 12 2013 at 10:17pm
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 12:00pm
ok for kinks thats more like it.... I guess I wanted to know if we could actullay manipulate this hair to do diffrent styles rather than a big buch (would be fun for a week or 2) but not for the long run.. also if after washing will it return to its kinkystate? or get flater as time went on... in all honesty I make Wigs out of all curly hair now to avoid sleeping in and its less maintance.
lafemme91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lafemme91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 12:36pm
Naturesgift, I see a lot of great styles done with the for kinks hair. You should check out Heat Free Hair's Instagram. There are some women on there that have done some gorgeous twist outs and other styles with this hair. I may even try the for kinks myself later on. The more and more I think of it, I am thinking of doing a u-part wig instead of a sew-in. I hope that 2 bundles will be enough. I think I may attempt it today. I need to seal the wefts first and co-wash.

Edited by lafemme91 - Apr 13 2013 at 12:37pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 2:09pm
cool! i cant wait to see how your hair turns out
kology07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kology07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 8:47am
Their Instagram will have you drooling! I want to do a sew-in, but I want to know how to achieve that high crown. Gotta have the high crown with the big natural hair.

Edited by kology07 - Apr 14 2013 at 8:50am
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 9:09pm
I've been stalking their website... But they are always out of what I want UGH!!!

That Instagram is FIYAH though....

materialistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 1:36pm
I have 2 bundles of 18" of the For Kinks that I am willing to sale. Too kinky for my liking.
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 8:04pm
This is pretty though.
bikramyogagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikramyogagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 3:04pm
Have you sold your bundles yet?  I joined this forum just to be able to email you and ask.  Thanks.
sarrah922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarrah922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:46pm
Their website is down & they haven't posted on FB since earlier this month. Anyone know why?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic