Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Heart Attack Grill Spokesman Dies of Heart Attack
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Heart Attack Grill Spokesman Dies of Heart Attack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 5:54pm
I got a coworker who just had a stint put in and still eats out everyday for lunch then stops for fast food before she gets home and I think she eats again when she gets home cause she don't want them to know she ate out! Her lunches consist of burgers and fries, Mexican, Chinese and pizza. Dinner is mostly the same with the occasional large gyro and chips, or large corn beef sammich. Im worried about her but she gone do what she wants. On top of that she gets sooo angry at the drop of a hat and I know that blood pressure is skyrocketing.  Cry
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 7:00pm
i think that eating like that every day is an addiction. just like some can't leave drugs and alcohol alone.  i feel bad he couldn't get the help he needed.
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:12am
Wow I do not blame the owners lol the customers are the one to blame..
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:20am
Going there on my next trip to Vegas
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:25am
I don't eat hamburgers at all, burgers are disgusting to me.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:29am
People are still frying in LARD??? Pinch
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:31am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

People are still frying in LARD??? Pinch

Real Mexican restaurants do, I try to tell people that those refried beans are so good because of all that fat. They fry the rice as well in it.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

over 350 pounds eat free.

That's crazy..
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:36am
Ah yeah...I remember a coworker of mine talking about it now. He said his grandma keep a bucket of lard. But the food was really good. He would be mad if he had too have regular lunch instead of grandma's good food. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:36am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I got a coworker who just had a stint put in and still eats out everyday for lunch then stops for fast food before she gets home and I think she eats again when she gets home cause she don't want them to know she ate out! Her lunches consist of burgers and fries, Mexican, Chinese and pizza. Dinner is mostly the same with the occasional large gyro and chips, or large corn beef sammich. Im worried about her but she gone do what she wants. On top of that she gets sooo angry at the drop of a hat and I know that blood pressure is skyrocketing.  Cry

DangLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic