Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Healthy but Overweight is a Myth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:48pm

I actually agree with you that is does not apply to everyone

I just don't think that makes it invaild
Sponsored Links

colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

genetics sucks and research sucks x 2

They don't hear me though... sh*t ain't a cake walk for one of the 3 black people in the class that's actually interested in learning material and not cheating to pass smh... What kind of research are you doing/have done?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:52pm
i think if the person is having a hard time walking - she is not healthy.
if she can't go up the stairs without sweating and having difficulty breathing - she is not healthy.
if she has several layers of fat all over the place, she is not healthy. you cannot be healthy when you have a lot of extra fat all over the place.
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I actually agree with you that is does not apply to everyone

I just don't think that makes it invaild
Absolutely not! But it's kinda common sense ain't nobody bed ridden and weighing a ton talmbout my pressure is 120/80 and I'm not on a million medications. Being active and eating correctly is the key not ooo girl I gained 10 lbs I'ma stroke out now. That's bs and for people that can't critically think for themselves they eat it up and justify degrading larger people with bs stats like this. It's kinda sick nobody does skinny people like that and they DON'T do anything to promote their health bc they read stuff like this. It's about HEALTH not WEIGHT. Ijs *daintily steps off soapbox*
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:59pm

I'm sure there are numerous studies on eating disorders wherein people end up starving themselves

but this is a black site and well, many don't have that problem/aren't interested in that

Edited by SamoneLenior - Dec 09 2013 at 4:03pm
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:01pm
Yeah, because every black girl is trying to be thick(fat)
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by colemlrch colemlrch wrote:

They don't hear me though... sh*t ain't a cake walk for one of the 3 black people in the class that's actually interested in learning material and not cheating to pass smh... What kind of research are you doing/have done?

most of my research was psychiatry related
ive never been so bored but i did learn you can manipulate the results to say what you want it to
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:13pm
meh we all gotta go

So let me go make this rib and pork chop milkshake asap 
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I'm sure there are numerous studies on eating disorders wherein people end up starving themselves

but this is a black site and well, many don't have that problem/aren't interested in that

I'm not even talking disorders though cuz something we know is mentally wrong. I'm talking genetically skinny people that eat more/more burgers pies shakes n fries than genetically larger people but think being skinny means oh I'm straight! *guzzles 2liter soda* no ma'am you're not! but nobody talks about that though. Instead of tryna tell every fat person you're gonna die tomorrow educate EVETYBODY on proper health habits ya feel me?
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:25pm

Originally posted by colemlrch colemlrch wrote:

most of my research was psychiatry related
ive never been so bored but i did learn you can manipulate the results to say what you want it to
Exactamente!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System