BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Healthy but Overweight is a Myth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Failing genetics? Have a million seats honey
I'm sorry have you any knowledge of the intricacy of the human genome and all it's vastness? Do you even know what a gene is? I'm curious cuz I will gladly take a seat if you have something to teach me while I sit. I don't like being idle...
Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by colemlrch colemlrch wrote:

I'm sorry have you any knowledge of the intricacy of the human genome and all it's vastness? Do you even know what a gene is? I'm curious cuz I will gladly take a seat if you have something to teach me while I sit. I don't like being idle...

Iono u tellz me
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:56pm

Iono u tellz me
Oh ok then you can occupy one of those millions of seats while I tell you a lil something about genetics. Everything about you is coded by these teeny tiny nucleotide sequences called genes. They make up ur chromosomes. They are passed down hereditarily and tell your body how to develop. Soooo here's the kicker if your genes have the code for high blood pressure guess what? [insert crowd participation].... failing is not congruent with idiot nice try though doll
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:12pm
Thank you for telling me about biology 101 which I got an A. Now explain why you are failing genetics?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:18pm

yall know what most/more likely means right?

Edited by SamoneLenior - Dec 09 2013 at 3:20pm
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:34pm
^^yes. It means that there's no solidarity in the results statistically enough to say ALL or EVERY... Which is kinda what I'm saying.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:35pm

^^yes. It means that there's no solidarity in the results statistically enough to say ALL or EVERY... Which is kinda what I'm saying.

you can rarely say that though

this isn't an experiment

Edited by SamoneLenior - Dec 09 2013 at 3:35pm
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:41pm

Thank you for telling me about biology 101 which I got an A. Now explain why you are failing genetics?
Cuz all my grades aren't in yet and I'd be lying if I said different. So you do know about genes! Great then you'd know how complex they are and we have about 23000 of them and millions of cells/proteins that they code for I'm sure you can sense some level of difficulty in the study of such, no? Oh and my professors second language is English go figure. Guess you can put passed an intro level Biology class as your credentials next time... I certainly wouldn't have come for you about it.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:46pm
genetics sucks and research sucks x 2

colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

you can rarely say that though

this isn't an experiment

EXACTLY my point. Who knows the variables etc? It's a little more to it I think than hey let's get fat people and skinny people in a room and check their blood pressures and insulin levels. This study is just a bit fallacious in the hasty generalizations being made you know? Just my opinion though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic