BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Health Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 5:52pm
@Southern: THX, and since you mentioned it, I don't think I've ever seen a fat eskimo. Of course I've never seen a naked eskimo either. I guess they could be fat under all the pelts and stuff, but that seems highly unlikely.

Edited by FarraFace - Feb 06 2013 at 5:53pm
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

So I went to the doctor today to get a pap and to go over my lab results from two weeks ago. Everything was good except my Vitamin D level was an 8 and my thyroid was a little off. My question is about weight loss though. I'm sure a lot of you have vitamin deficiency. Are any of you taking supplements? Did the supplements help with weight loss at all?
not sure if asked already

but when you say off was the reading indicative of hypothyroidism? or hyperthyroidism?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I take 8-16K of Vit D a day.

A 5K D pill & a Calcium pill with 3K of D in the AM.

If I feel like it/remember, I take em both at night too.

eta: If you wanna lose some weight, turn your heat off and/or open your bedroom window a bit at night. Shivering burns hella calories. When the blizzard hit at Christmas and we were without power for 3 days, I lost 10 pounds. It was 48 degrees in this mug. Ouch
Damn.Ouch

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 5:57pm
lol @ farra

@afro, i would assume hypo based off her asking about weight loss. weight gain isnt usually a symptom of hyperthyroidism
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 5:58pm
mhmm.

true
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:30pm
Uhh so y the hell have I gaine 8 lbs since living in wack ass cold ass Boston lol!

Weak
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:33pm
Prolly cuz your thermostat is up near 80.   
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:35am
Good information here, nice job! 

As a menopausal woman, I have been told that if your vit d is low, you should also check your estrogen levels, as well as your testosterone,  I have been getting the bioidentical hormone shots and I  feel so much better!  my vit d was 4!!  critically low, so now i'm on prescription vit d!  Get your hormones checked too sweetie!  Weight gain is one of the effects of low levels. . .

Edited by PeacefulOne - Feb 07 2013 at 1:36am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123