Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

he thinks im unattractive without makeup :(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
itsaplane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsaplane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by JungleDrum JungleDrum wrote:

Originally posted by PurrPoZe PurrPoZe wrote:

im saying...those were jokes thats all. and you act like she was doing it on purpose...and you say 3 months like its 3 years..they weren't seeing eachother everyday or sleeping over. Its not her fault that she tried to look her best...ppl make it seem like women who wear make up wear it intentionally to deceive...no they wear it to look as best as they can

i know there was no malice in her actions...but for him to react this way must means she was wearing a lot of makeup....and yes, 3 months is a long time to me to not see someone's bare face.

You don't have to be wearing a lot of makeup to look different.   
Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 9:26pm
 @ cortez

jr.
over_the_rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over_the_rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by iLoveMrCortez iLoveMrCortez wrote:

Why are ppl giving dude credit for not dipping? He aint dip because the coochie was right there and available....lol men will stay for reasons far beyond "oh he cares about her beyond her looks". Why would he go out and get more booty when the weekend booty right there in the house?
'''

you just keeps it so real cortez, dammit I love ya
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by iLoveMrCortez iLoveMrCortez wrote:

Why are ppl giving dude credit for not dipping? He aint dip because the coochie was right there and available....lol men will stay for reasons far beyond "oh he cares about her beyond her looks". Why would he go out and get more booty when the weekend booty right there in the house?

exactly! smh
over_the_rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over_the_rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 9:29pm
the thing is shes prettier without makeup. I like her fresh face. that was too much makeup but its not a night and day between her natural look and her make up face.
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 9:32pm
Wow... if this happened to me I would probably leave.

With that said, I don't wear make up in my daily life and know I am very attractive without it so this wouldn't happen to me.  OP, you should feel confident with your natural beauty and kick that loser to the curb.
welovemiami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welovemiami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by itsaplane itsaplane wrote:

[QUOTE=welovemiami]

NO. she does not look exactly the same.
Good luck op, let us know what you decide. A 6 is pretty good, you could have lost more. Not saying he was at all right for what he said, but he could have been shocked and wanted to get it off his chest.

STOP HATING.

This is problem with black women these days. She DOES look exactly the same. This girl is by far one of the most beautiful dark skin girls out there, definitely 100% more attractive than any woman I have seen on this website. She has a beautiful and ladylike with a classy accent, unlike most of the hood rats on here.

Don't hate, appreciate. She looks the same with or without makeup. If you were half as pretty as her you wouldn't have to dispute that.

iLoveMrCortez View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iLoveMrCortez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by welovemiami welovemiami wrote:

Originally posted by itsaplane itsaplane wrote:

[QUOTE=welovemiami]

NO. she does not look exactly the same.
Good luck op, let us know what you decide. A 6 is pretty good, you could have lost more. Not saying he was at all right for what he said, but he could have been shocked and wanted to get it off his chest.

STOP HATING.

This is problem with black women these days. She DOES look exactly the same. This girl is by far one of the most beautiful dark skin girls out there, definitely 100% more attractive than any woman I have seen on this website. She has a beautiful and ladylike with a classy accent, unlike most of the hood rats on here.

Don't hate, appreciate. She looks the same with or without makeup. If you were half as pretty as her you wouldn't have to dispute that.

HEY, BEAUTY BY JJ! SO NICE OF YOU TO STOP BY
Kimoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kimoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 9:42pm

[QUOTE=itsaplane] [QUOTE=welovemiami]

STOP HATING.

BeautybyJJ is that you 0_+
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 9:43pm

DID SOMEONE ASK FOR BEAUTY BY JJ'S SCREEN SHOTS :)

SHE LOOKS THE EXACT SAME WITH AND WITHOUT MAKE UP DON'T YOU THINK :)

She looks a lot better after. IMHO...its not that drastic but I see where the improvements have been made. Before she looks tired and nevamind...after she looks vibrant and nice
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 36>