Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - He killed her after she confessed to having HIV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

He killed her after she confessed to having HIV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: He killed her after she confessed to having HIV
    Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:31pm
Sad sad sad

The Woman Whose Boyfriend Killed Her After She Confessed to Having HIV

December 2, 2012 | Filed underNews | Posted by bowatkin

woman-hiv

Police are saying that a woman was stabbed to death after she admitted that she had HIV.  Cicely Bolden had s*x with Larry Dunn, and Dunn says that the woman didn’t tell him that she was HIV-positive until after the two had intercourse.  That’s what allegedly led to his decision to stab the woman until she was dead and leave her on the bed.

Dunn is being held on 500,000 bail in the Dallas County Jail.

The woman was found by her two children, who are 7 and 8 years old.

“The kids was crying and I ran in there to see what’s going on. I seen her laying on the side of the bed,” said Latoya Arnett, Bolden’s neighbor.  “It’s like, every time I close my eyes I see her,” said Arnett.

Police say that the killing happened somewhat casually and directly.  Bolden confessed to being HIV positive after the two had s*x, which led the man to go into the kitchen, grab a knife and stab her.

Dunn simply told police “she killed me, so I killed her.”

“How did he know he had it? How did he know?” asked Arnett.

“In this case, the person was killed because of their real or perceived, and we don’t know, HIV status. This is a classic panic defense. Why wasn’t the guy taking his own precautions? He could have been wearing a condom,” said Rafael McDonnell, Resource Center Dallas Communications and Advocacy Manager.

Texas is one of the few states that doesn’t require those who are HIV-infected to notify their partners of the infection. Also, if you test positive, you are only required to notify former partners, but not future ones.  Texas also does not send you to jail for infecting someone with HIV.  However, some judges are starting to make exceptions.

“However, we have seen cases, very recently in fact, where someone who is HIV positive has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon because of their HIV status,” said McDonnell

In 2009, Pillippe Padieu was convicted of six counts of aggravated assault after infecting six women with HIV.  This case is similar to that of Craig Lamar Davis, a married pastor in Atlanta Georgia who was arrested for sleeping with women without telling them that he is HIV positive.  Davis’ accuser, Ronita McAfee, wrote an open letter to the public describing her experience with Davis and warning others to be careful about sleeping around in an era of high STD infections.

STD infections are on the rise throughout the United States and especially the African American community.  The Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends practicing safe s*x and also limiting the number of partners.  Many diseases, such as genital herpes, can be passed via oral interaction of all kinds, even kissing.  The rise in the STD rate is likely to continue.

Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:32pm
Repost mezanmi
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:33pm
repost
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:34pm
well damn Ouch
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:43pm
this is old. it happened it september i think. there was a thread then

i remember this line

“she killed me, so I killed her.”

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

this is old. it happened it september i think. there was a thread then

i remember this line

“she killed me, so I killed her.”

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:52am
She also told him "Don't worry; It's not that bad" if I remember correctly.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:56am
oh i thought this was gonna be an update on his trial. 
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:57am
I remember the original post, no updates I see

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Dec 08 2012 at 12:59am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 1:05am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

She also told him "Don't worry; It's not that bad" if I remember correctly.

Are you serious?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>