Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Sabrina View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: He is always there
    Posted: Oct 26 2004 at 12:17pm

I remember a few years ago I was going through a really rough time in my life.  I was really depressed and I felt completely hopeless. Nothing in my life had been working out, and felt very alone.

One day during this time I was standing at a bus stop, just feeling completely lost. I remember the day well, because it was very grey, cold and chilly and I remember thinking that the day matched how I felt.  It was then that this woman came up to me, she asked me if she could ask me a question.  I started getting really annoyed, because I thought she was trying to recruit me to go to church ( I was not saved yet) or something.  Either way I was prepared to tell her I was not interested when she looked at me and asked me if she could give me a hug?  Now this really shocked me because this was the last question I was expecting, I looked at this strange woman who must have seen that I was a little confused.  She told me that the Lord told her I needed a hug? She hugged me and told that God loved me and walked away.  I never saw that lady again, in fact when I turned around she was gone.  I don't who she was but I never forgot her or that day.

Sponsored Links

toffee latte View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2004 at 3:40pm

Hi Sabrina, if you are a practicing Christian , then you probably believe in angels, we were all given one , the very day we were born, in fact some people believe that we are given one the day we are concieved, I believe that that lady may have been your guardian angel, I certainly don't want to take away from your experience, but I had something simliar happen to me as well, except this person/angel saved my life.

I was around fourteen or fifteen, and I was visiting my sister in Boston, for the summer, she and I had been down town shopping, and were preparing to catch a bus back home, I was sure that I had the all clear to cross the street , so I began to walk across the busy highway, (the next few seconds were a blur)just as my foot touched the asphalt, a car doing( I was told later) around fifty miles an hour goes zooming by, it all happened so guickly , the next thing I knew a protective hand reached out and grabbed me, I naturally assumed that it was my sister, I managed to turn and look at my rescuer, it was not my sister, this was someone else, a young lady around twenty-five or thirty, with one of the most beautifulest faces I ever seen , and as quickly as she appeared to save me, she disappeared, at that point, my sister along with a few other people rushed over to see if I was ok.

I remember, just feeling completely calm, I kept asking them if they had seen the young lady that saved me, my sister asked me if I fellt ok, I assured her that I was fine,  she then told me that no one had saved me, I just managed to get out of the way in time, now I knew differently, I described the woman that had saved me, no one had seen her, she had simply disappeared, I know for a fact that she had been there, I could still feel her presence,calming me and reassuring me, I can still, to this day remember everything about herface, I knew from the moment ,that everyone kept telling me that she was never there, that she was an angel, my angel, I thank God often for giving us the gift of a greater being to watch over us and protect us when we need them the most.

Edited by toffee latte
Zuriel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2004 at 1:23am
Sabrina, I have also needed that hug many times!

Sabrina View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2004 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by toffee latte toffee latte wrote:

Hi Sabrina, if you are a practicing Christian , then you probably believe in angels, we were all given one , the very day we were born, in fact some people believe that we are given one the day we are concieved, I believe that that lady may have been your guardian angel, I certainly don't want to take away from your experience, but I had something simliar happen to me as well, except this person/angel saved my life.

I was around fourteen or fifteen, and I was visiting my sister in Boston, for the summer, she and I had been down town shopping, and were preparing to catch a bus back home, I was sure that I had the all clear to cross the street , so I began to walk across the busy highway, (the next few seconds were a blur)just as my foot touched the asphalt, a car doing( I was told later) around fifty miles an hour goes zooming by, it all happened so guickly , the next thing I knew a protective hand reached out and grabbed me, I naturally assumed that it was my sister, I managed to turn and look at my rescuer, it was not my sister, this was someone else, a young lady around twenty-five or thirty, with one of the most beautifulest faces I ever seen , and as quickly as she appeared to save me, she disappeared, at that point, my sister along with a few other people rushed over to see if I was ok.

I remember, just feeling completely calm, I kept asking them if they had seen the young lady that saved me, my sister asked me if I fellt ok, I assured her that I was fine,  she then told me that no one had saved me, I just managed to get out of the way in time, now I knew differently, I described the woman that had saved me, no one had seen her, she had simply disappeared, I know for a fact that she had been there, I could still feel her presence,calming me and reassuring me, I can still, to this day remember everything about herface, I knew from the moment ,that everyone kept telling me that she was never there, that she was an angel, my angel, I thank God often for giving us the gift of a greater being to watch over us and protect us when we need them the most.

Hi Toffee Latte I am so glad you responded with your own experience. I agree that the Lord does provide us all with guardian angels.  I do believe now that who that lady was, but it made me remember (because at times I do forget) that even in my bleakest times in life God is watching over me. That is what that day was like for me because as horrible as I felt the moment that woman hugged me I stopped focusing on my problems.  Thank you so much Toffe Latte for sharing your story, I am sure there alot of people out there who were as encouraged as I was.

anointedhandzz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2006 at 6:55am
Mrs. Donz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2006 at 9:30am
Sabrina....can you pass that hug on...I think I can use it too right about now.  Hug
GOD is ALWAYS right on time.  I remember being a child and my Pastor saying that time is so different to us than it is to God.  For God, it could be a minute; but that minute to us is like years.  So, just wait on the Lord.  He/She knows exactly what you need, when you need it....

Kimberley85 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2006 at 11:29am

OMG... this is soooooooooooooooo similar to my experience - the whole bus stop thing... Shocked
Zuriel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2007 at 8:33pm

Hug

WNW View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2007 at 7:36am
hey sabrina! incredible story. is that expierience what moved you to be saved?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic