Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

He gives you a weekly allowance, thoughts..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:05pm
Purp.. i was so upset when I got in the mail..lol
my grandma has this thing.. she watches infomercials.. sees something she likes.. and orders 5 of them, for herself, 3 daughters, and me..
and she doesn't tell us about them.. until we call n ask her wth.

so i got it and was like what the hell is this.
but once I used it.. about a year later.. i fell in love. it reduces the cooking time by so much...
and it was perfect on those days I came in late from work.

and the meat is never dry.
which is always my worry when dealing w/ boneless chicken

Edited by nycdiva357 - Jan 12 2013 at 9:06pm
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:13pm
y I like that you can go straight from freezer to cooking.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:22pm
yup.

ive never made a whole chicken or turkey in it.. b/c you have to purchase an extender.
purely b/c im lazy.. but thats something i wouldn't mind getting for it.

it really makes my life easier.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

how much is  the jacklalanne zolloh?

ive never used it..

but when my bestie (shes a juicing queen) was helping me pick one out for the boo..

she told me to buy the breville over the jack

the lalanne is $100....costco doesnt have the hurom slow juicer at the moment...lemme look for the breville
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:23pm
i don't see a big deal with her telling them something like that. lol
she has close friends, and wants to share some info. 

i don't like their advice though. it doesn't seem like an issue, but she might be unhappy about the short term resolution. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:25pm

yup.

ive never made a whole chicken or turkey in it.. b/c you have to purchase an extender.
purely b/c im lazy.. but thats something i wouldn't mind getting for it.

it really makes my life easier.

the one I'm looking at has the extender. I won't be cooking any whole chickens tho.LOL I'm trying to see what other uses it has.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yeah i hope so...otherwise i can order from bed bath and beyond (online) i guess...sigh...

good luck. I'm thinking Costcos won't have them in the store for long at that price.

eta: this was one of my friend's selling points LOL

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jan 12 2013 at 9:31pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:29pm
this is the one I'm looking at . I think it's the 30226

and Rumbie is gonna get us for taking her thread off topic! lol
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:47pm

Purp.. i was so upset when I got in the mail..lol
my grandma has this thing.. she watches infomercials.. sees something she likes.. and orders 5 of them, for herself, 3 daughters, and me..
and she doesn't tell us about them.. until we call n ask her wth.

so i got it and was like what the hell is this.
but once I used it.. about a year later.. i fell in love. it reduces the cooking time by so much...
and it was perfect on those days I came in late from work.

and the meat is never dry.
which is always my worry when dealing w/ boneless chicken

really? so it actually works?Shocked
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 7:02am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Okay,
Kelly has a problem with money and is a compulsive shopper. She can't have cash because she feels as if she has to spend it.

This has been a problem between her and the dh. They have discussed on various occasions.

He is a saver more than a spender. They put their money in one joint account, both work.

He had asked her to slow down but she says it's her money although he considers it their money. He would like to save up and have a cushion in case something happends in the future.

So, he asked for her debit cards and credit cards and now he gives her a weekly allownece of money to spend. She has admitted that she feels more in control and was happy til she told her friends.

Basically, her friends gave her the " i wish a nucca would" speak and how they wouldn't allow any man to dictate their finances and would never ask a man for a weekly allowance.

And, that since it is her money too.. She should most def have access to it at all times..

Thoughts ?? Would you let you s/o (living together) or dh control the finances ? Or just do your thing because it is your dinero?

Normally, I would say neeeever but in this case this woman is a compulsive shopper so ... that will destroy them money-wise as well as relationship wise.

So he need to put her on a budget until they see a therapist and she gets the hep she needs.

Either that or - get a divorce
have separate bank accounts .. but only 1 shared account where they deposit money to pay their shared expenses like - the rent, utilities etc.. Onlt problem is - if they are married - her crazy debt is HIS debt.

She just needs to seek help.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>