Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

He gives you a weekly allowance, thoughts..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Purp.. i was so upset when I got in the mail..lol
my grandma has this thing.. she watches infomercials.. sees something she likes.. and orders 5 of them, for herself, 3 daughters, and me..
and she doesn't tell us about them.. until we call n ask her wth.

so i got it and was like what the hell is this.
but once I used it.. about a year later.. i fell in love. it reduces the cooking time by so much...
and it was perfect on those days I came in late from work.

and the meat is never dry.
which is always my worry when dealing w/ boneless chicken

really? so it actually works?Shocked
Sponsored Links

Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 7:02am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Okay,
Kelly has a problem with money and is a compulsive shopper. She can't have cash because she feels as if she has to spend it.

This has been a problem between her and the dh. They have discussed on various occasions.

He is a saver more than a spender. They put their money in one joint account, both work.

He had asked her to slow down but she says it's her money although he considers it their money. He would like to save up and have a cushion in case something happends in the future.

So, he asked for her debit cards and credit cards and now he gives her a weekly allownece of money to spend. She has admitted that she feels more in control and was happy til she told her friends.

Basically, her friends gave her the " i wish a nucca would" speak and how they wouldn't allow any man to dictate their finances and would never ask a man for a weekly allowance.

And, that since it is her money too.. She should most def have access to it at all times..

Thoughts ?? Would you let you s/o (living together) or dh control the finances ? Or just do your thing because it is your dinero?

Normally, I would say neeeever but in this case this woman is a compulsive shopper so ... that will destroy them money-wise as well as relationship wise.

So he need to put her on a budget until they see a therapist and she gets the hep she needs.

Either that or - get a divorce
have separate bank accounts .. but only 1 shared account where they deposit money to pay their shared expenses like - the rent, utilities etc.. Onlt problem is - if they are married - her crazy debt is HIS debt.

She just needs to seek help.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:43am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh wow!!!!!!  i want one!!!!!!!!  you say you got yours from costco?

yep

it's no longer availible online at costco.  i'm gonna call a few local locations tomorrow to inquire...

they had the $250 version in Costco. Hopefully your stores have them too.

i just got mine last night for $199!!!!!!!!!  yes!!!!!!!!!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:46am
yay!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:47am
i used it this morning.  it's really NICE!!!!!!!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:49am
I love mine too. My friend told me I should stop doubting him when he tells me something. lol.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:51am
lol.  im gonna start juicing more often.  my other juicers were too much work...lol
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:57am
yay.. what juice did u make TC?
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

why she is she telling everybody her damn business?

GIRL!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:15am
Yeah TC. Post your concoction in my Juicer thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic