Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 'He Cheated Multiple Times But I Trust Him Now!'
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

'He Cheated Multiple Times But I Trust Him Now!'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Tina Campbell After Hubby’s Affairs: ‘All of my Trust Has Come Back,’ 

Sponsored Links

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:17pm
Tina is beyond angry and I am sure she is gonna lash out at anyone who says different Ermm. To simply cope she was pretty extreme, she took off to another city leaving her kids, fought with her sister, couldn't perform on stage, and tried to "shame" him in a magazine. She ain't over it. All that sunshine talk is bull crap and she knows it. It is impossible to "get over it" that quick. She needs to seek some serious counseling and not just rely on hope and a dream.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:44pm
Wow. She's a real ride or die from HIV chick. 

I wish she valued her health more than she does that brittle bond between her and her husband. My guess is she's afraid of divorce and the backlash she'd receive as a popular gospel singer. *sigh*
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:46pm
pathetic
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

First I believe with everything in me he is gay so therefore he will never stop cheating. He will never be happy with just her.

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:49pm
is this man a so called christian too? this is what happens when so much leeway is given in what's supposed to be a religious covenant. sex before marriage, sex outside of marriage...its all fair game i guess. 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:51pm
I really just don't understand cheating. When I've found the one for me, I can't imagine ever wanting to do something that horrible to him. Not saying women don't cheat, but WHY are so many men like this? Besides the emotional trauma, you're putting the woman's health in danger. Just get a divorce. I really don't understand.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:54pm
i'm fine with itLOL
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:55pm
if god's watchful eye aint enough to keep this dog in check(sense they're religious folk), why she think her forgiveness is gone put a leash on his dck?

Edited by noneyons - Jun 12 2014 at 3:56pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 4:08pm
No.
Diseases are real and I value my health.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic