Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 'He Cheated Multiple Times But I Trust Him Now!'
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

'He Cheated Multiple Times But I Trust Him Now!'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'He Cheated Multiple Times But I Trust Him Now!'
    Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:31pm
Tina Campbell After Hubby’s Affairs: ‘All of my Trust Has Come Back,’ Is There a Such Thing as 100% Trust After Multiple Affairs?

by Clutch — Jun 11, 2014

I stopped watchingMary, Mary shortly after Tina Campbell’s husband, Teddy, admitted to more than one affair. I thought, “Ahh hell, he surely messed up this time.” Campbell had forgiven him for one indiscretion – and publicly discussed it – in Ebony and on the Today show, but it was unclear if the couple could make it through Teddy’s subsequent revelation.

Somehow they did.

Tina sat down with S2S Magazine and talks about how she and her husband have moved forward. She says:

“All of my trust has come back. I love my husband more than I ever did. I am deeply in love with him. I was just talking to my brother-in-law last night because a lot of my family is even amazed with it. I don’t check on my husband. I don’t check his e-mails. First of all, I’m not that chick. I think too much of myself to be a detective behind some man. And if I’m going to trust you and give you a chance, I’m going to give you a real chance and a real chance is not holding your hand and micromanaging.

Everything I ask my husband, everything I’ve required of my husband through this process, every single thing, he did it. Whatever I asked him, whatever I wanted, whatever I needed… I know every explicit detail of every single thing with every single affair. Every woman can’t handle that, but for me and the stage that I’m gonna be at in my life, I needed to know.”

Once again, Tina amazes me. I’m not that chick who plays “I Spy,” either, but I’m not so sure I’d be comfortable in a relationship that went through several bouts of infidelity.

But you tell us, Clutchettes and Gents. Do you think it’s possible for trust to completely return after multiple affairs?

And read Tina’s entire interview in the June/July issue of S2S.

Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:36pm
LOL at this person, for stop watching the Mary Mary show because of Tina's trife husband. She wanted to see reality without wanting to see reality.

I stopped watchingMary, Mary shortly after Tina Campbell’s husband, Teddy, admitted to more than one affair. I thought, “Ahh hell, he surely messed up this time.” Campbell had forgiven him for one indiscretion – and publicly discussed it – in Ebony and on the Today show, but it was unclear if the couple could make it through Teddy’s subsequent revelation.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:38pm
she gonna turn around and catch an STD and wish she never trusted his ass again..he gonna cheat and seeing how she keeps taking him back, he gonna keep doing it...

so glad i am single..
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:38pm
It's not my marriage, I'm glad she came out with this for certain reasons. Whether you're atheist, theist or Confuciust. Women all over the world can relate to a husbands indiscretion. So if she doesn't want to watch the show then she can kick rocks.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:42pm
Whatever makes her happy I guess.....

He's just become smarter about his cheating where she won't catch him as easily....that's all.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:44pm
Good hopefully she won't go into another depression when he cheats again.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:46pm
I wish I could live with head in the clouds but my brain will not allow me.

I watched the show a couple of times but what does her husband do???
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:48pm
[QUOTE=thewonderfulwa] I wish I could live with head in the clouds but my brain will not allow me.

I watched the show a couple of times but what does her husband do??? Her and all her immediate friends
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:51pm
#leavespost#
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

[QUOTE=thewonderfulwa] I wish I could live with head in the clouds but my brain will not allow me.

I watched the show a couple of times but what does her husband do??? Her and all her immediate friends

She should've got rid of that garbage there is not that much forgiveness in the world.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>