| JustMe90 wrote:|
| joileprincess wrote:|
| ThoughtCouture wrote:|
op most men will say they will do just about anything to keep their p on lock...you have to already know this. and if you are making it a habit of throwing shyt out there and not requiring any sort of follow thru (not saying you are...just pointing it out)...i am sure he is smarter than the avg bear and can quickly pick up on that as well...
This is the bottom line. The OP is clearly not aware of the lengths that some will go to keep a lie going. I have some personal stories that all I can do is laugh at now.
Because..you know me? Right. Lol. Here we go with the assumptions. Tell me what else I clearly don't know....
Well you clearly aren't. You're here asking us if it's okay to do some stupid ish like making your man call his sidepiece to cut ties with her.
You don't think the man can call her back another time so they can continue? You don't think the man can find another jumpoff? You don't think the man just might have more than one jumpoff and the loss of one jumpoff can be easily replaced?
- This is a man who does not respect you enough to respect the relationship you two share.
- This is a man who is willing to go behind your back and cheat on you- god hoping he uses protection.
- This is a man who is willing to have sex with multiple women and keep it a secret.
- This is a man who is willing to kiss your lips after he's kissed the lower lips of another woman.
- This is a man who is willing to stick himself into you after sticking himself to another woman and have the audacity to tell you he's all yours.
But you're mad about the women you asked for opinions on a ridiculous method of "coping" finding too many things wrong with the way you're going about this? You're mad about us thinking we know you despite no one ever claiming to know you?
That man has it good, o. He can cheat and all he has to do is make a phone call and offer you some money to make it all better.. Meanwhile you're stuck with the mistrust and questioning every woman in his life..
I hope he lays down the D good. Let that be the silver lining to all your troubles.