Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:17pm
Ribeye probably bc it is fattier than other parts

Edited by jonesable - Dec 10 2013 at 7:19pm
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

op most men will say they will do just about anything to keep their p on lock...you have to already know this.  and if you are making it a habit of throwing shyt out there and not requiring any sort of follow thru (not saying you are...just pointing it out)...i am sure he is smarter than the avg bear and can quickly pick up on that as well...

This is the bottom line. The OP is clearly not aware of the lengths that some will go to keep a lie going. I have some personal stories that all I can do is laugh at now. 

Because..you know me? Right. Lol. Here we go with the assumptions. Tell me what else I clearly don't know....

Well you clearly aren't. You're here asking us if it's okay to do some stupid ish like making your man call his sidepiece to cut ties with her.

You don't think the man can call her back another time so they can continue? You don't think the man can find another jumpoff? You don't think the man just might have more than one jumpoff and the loss of one jumpoff can be easily replaced?

• This is a man who does not respect you enough to respect the relationship you two share.
  • This is a man who is willing to go behind your back and cheat on you- god hoping he uses protection.
  • This is a man who is willing to have sex with multiple women and keep it a secret.
  • This is a man who is willing to kiss your lips after he's kissed the lower lips of another woman.
  • This is a man who is willing to stick himself into you after sticking himself to another woman and have the audacity to tell you he's all yours.

But you're mad about the women you asked for opinions on a ridiculous method of "coping" finding too many things wrong with the way you're going about this? You're mad about us thinking we know you despite no one ever claiming to know you?

That man has it good, o. He can cheat and all he has to do is make a phone call and offer you some money to make it all better.. Meanwhile you're stuck with the mistrust and questioning every woman in his life..

I hope he lays down the D good. Let that be the silver lining to all your troubles.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:29pm
This thread is well done and dry. Time to throw it away.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

This thread is well done and dry. Time to throw it away.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:33pm
That steak didn't agree with my stomach though. Dead Leaving the red meat alone for a bit.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:34pm

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

This a troll mshairdo

Until we realized she's trolling

Your advice was "good" but overshadowed by the dark tone of your approach...

Whether you or whoever else "believes me" I reaaaaally could care less.

Ugh, COULDN'T. Why on earth would you think "could care less" means you don't care?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:35pm

Please just stop with the notion that I'm coming for "Black" women. With the recent passing of Nelson Mandela....there hasn't been a time in my life where I haven't been more PROUD to be a woman of color. My fist is always up. I LOVE being Black. I love the skin that I am in. I love laying in the sun, I wish to be darker because Black is beautiful. I've laid in the sun until my skin burned. Let's get that clear!

So um.. excuse me while I get some receipts.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:37pm
Hopefully the shrimp oodles and noodles I'm about to eat makes me feel better...I'm convinced the steak...or maybe the crabs legs? made me sick..they were leftovers...
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:38pm
^^^ She's really bored up there... 
* Exits to make oodles and noodles*
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:40pm

^^^ She's really bored up there... 
* Exits to make oodles and noodles*

Broad, you've been bored.

You've said "bye" and "I'm trying to end this thread" multiple times and yet your behind is still here.
I'm very entertained by your stupidity, thank you very much. Wink

Edited by Midna - Dec 10 2013 at 7:41pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists