Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Aww Thanks TC !!!!!

I take it all back ...Embarrassed

i forgive you..LOL

oh and op also said he allows her full access to his phone, any and all passwords and that he will have no privacy hence forth...
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:05pm
We need to go out on a BHM date my chi town peeps!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

DB Primehouse has one of the best pieces of meat that I have ever tasted. The bone-in rib eye is a piece of heaven. Also, that steak house in the Swissotel. Steak is the reason why veganism just didn't work for me lol.

orly...i will most def be checking them out..

JP the palm?
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

When you go to the Brazillian Steakhouses (Texas de Brazil, Fuego de Chow) and they slice the different beef cuts right onto your plate, it tastes like love and happiness. 

YASSSSS LAWD!!

My sister took me to Texas de Brazil for my birthday and I cannot even remember what kind of steak it was he cut off but it melted in my mouth like butter. Yall got me wanting steak so bad right now.

I also fell in love with their goat cheese.. yummy!

My SO asked me did I want to go to Ruth Chris soon... I have never been there..

Edited by Miss SDY - Dec 10 2013 at 6:21pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:27pm
thanks for the summary TC.

now that yall talking steaks, I'll exit lol. Even when I still ate meat, I didn't like steaks. Hub does tho. His fav cut is rib eye ; or is it prime rib???
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

@skittles LOLLOL Guuuuuuuuuuurl. There really is something sexual about that sh*t.  I almost said "orgasmic" instead of "love and happiness."  That sh*t is the bomb!!!

Being served by several men relentlessly giving you delicious meat and asking you every few minutes if you want more, feeling relaxed, feeling that all of your senses have been fulfilled when its time to leave.  O.M.G.Embarrassed

*slow head nod*Embarrassed
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:06pm
OP may be a yt troll

Edited by Katrenia - Dec 10 2013 at 7:09pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:09pm
WOIIIIIIII 74 pages ( we havent had a thread so long in ages thank you OP) and i see the meat and restaurant recommendations are in full swing. Derri ask y'all for food and drink eons ago! I guess cause its BLACK hairmedia y'all late with it. *hiss teet* Coloured people time is NOT cute
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

In regards to my race.. I threw everything out there because it doesn't matter to me. The only race amongst us humans are the good and evil. I see no color. So to the user who posted that I "must not be so educated" because I threw races and nationalities in there. Lol. I belong to the few shades lighter than a brown paper bag people.

You don't realize how dumb you sound throwing out nationalities and calling them races and color?

You even said white and then threw out white nationalities and put the cherry on top of stupidity with 'I see no color.'

Due to your repeated ignorance, your primitive behaviour stemming from your unnecessary anger, and your childlike reasoning, I do not think you're as accomplished as you say you are. That's not a bad thing. But you're seeeeriously embellishing yourself to the point of living a fallacious legacy.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

She typed me a response that isn't going to be read...not interested in anything she has to say. Hopefully the masses enjoyed it.

You read it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System