Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:02pm
Ruth Chris has the most butteriest steaks in the whole wide worldBig smile
Sponsored Links

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:06pm
DB Primehouse has one of the best pieces of meat that I have ever tasted. The bone-in rib eye is a piece of heaven. Also, that steak house in the Swissotel. Steak is the reason why veganism just didn't work for me lol.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:10pm
When you go to the Brazillian Steakhouses (Texas de Brazil, Fuego de Chow) and they slice the different beef cuts right onto your plate, it tastes like love and happiness. 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

When you go to the Brazillian Steakhouses (Texas de Brazil, Fuego de Chow) and they slice the different beef cuts right onto your plate, it tastes like love and happiness. 

Yesssssss.

We had one waiter and his meat sword at our table for a good ten minutes. We had a big party, and by the time he served the last person, the first one wanted more.

Wow, that sounds dirtyEmbarrassed.
But they walk around with big cuts of meat on a swordLOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I don't like the lights to come on before the play is done. 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOLLOLLOL

get off the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:46pm
@skittles LOLLOL Guuuuuuuuuuurl. There really is something sexual about that sh*t.  I almost said "orgasmic" instead of "love and happiness."  That sh*t is the bomb!!!

Being served by several men relentlessly giving you delicious meat and asking you every few minutes if you want more, feeling relaxed, feeling that all of your senses have been fulfilled when its time to leave.  O.M.G.Embarrassed

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Dec 10 2013 at 5:47pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:48pm
so this has turned into a food thread.... still no update, i'm done with you all
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:50pm
ahemm....Ouch

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

rumby...i'll do my best...

* op asked should she ask her bf to call the other woman and dead things so she can hear it

* most told her to save her energy for more important activities

* some asked deeper questions and got a lil jiggy with it

* op caught feelings and announced that he agreed to do it but she didn't require it.  she also said that he was willing to move her into a new home and take care of her to show her that he means bizness and also spend his whole check to get her some chanel boots

* some told her not fall for the okie doke

* some told her to get dat money hunty

* one asked her to clarify if, in fact his check = a pair of chanel boots and the frequency of said check

* op indicated that chanel boots = 2 hours of his pay

* loads of questions commentary and side eyes ensued (becky dropped her resume)

* more feelings caught...op made a few slick comments in ref to BLACKhm and BLACK women in general...op matched and raised becky's resume...she has a few aas, bas, masters and will have her phd at 23.

* gkisses drove by and dropped reciepts on op's previous posts regarding this same man indicating that he currently lives with her...and was cheating 40 days in

* more side eyes, commentary and additional feelings caught (maysay said she may as well gone head and add std to that list of letters behind her name)

* op claims to be black/white/asian/hatian/trini...ect ect ect...and color blind...yet coincidently several shades lighter than a paper bag...

* more side eyes...commentary...jokes...

* and so here we are...

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:57pm
Aww Thanks TC !!!!!

I take it all back ...Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

DB Primehouse has one of the best pieces of meat that I have ever tasted. The bone-in rib eye is a piece of heaven. Also, that steak house in the Swissotel. Steak is the reason why veganism just didn't work for me lol.

orly...i will most def be checking them out..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 78>