BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:14pm
This girl done went from getting her head beat like a sock'em bopper, obtained every degree from A-Z at 23 with no common sense, was cheated on by her possible dope boy to being a working kept chick with Chanel boots eating grade A steak. . .Lort I can't.
Sponsored Links

JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I believe theres a quote in here from another thread where the OP has said she was white in the past 

I'm mixed!!!! Why are you guys so hell bent on my race? Grasping for strings. Are ya'll that bored? What can you be doing beside commenting on MY THREAD? nEGATIVELY MIND YOU.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie<b> Butta Cookie wrote:

This girl done went from getting her head beat like a sock'em bopper
, obtained every degree from A-Z at 23 with no common sense, was cheated on by her possible dope boy to being a working kept chick with Chanel boots eating grade A steak. . .Lort I can't.

The ignorance continues.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:23pm
Tha hell is grade a steak.

OP is most definitely black.
I think her boo is a local rapper .
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Tha hell is grade a steak.

OP is most definitely black.
I think her boo is a local rapper .

The Strip

20110317-texas-beef-strip.jpg

Also Sold As: New York Strip, Kansas City Strip, Top Sirloin (which has nothing to do with the Sirloin primal of the steer, or the Sirloin Steak, which is an entirely different cut), Top Loin, Shell Steak (when sold bone-in), Contre-filet

Where It's Cut From: The Longissimus dorsi muscle, towards the rear-end of the steer in the Short loin primal (that's the primal just behind the ribs)

What It Tastes Like: Tight texture with a definite grain means strip steaks are moderately tender, but still have a bit of chew. Good marbling and a strong beefy flavor. Not as robust as ribeye, but much easier to trim with no large pockets of fat, making it an easy-to-cook, easy-to-eat cut. A favorite of steakhouses.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Not taking sides, but why don't you guys leave her alone already?

Your just saying that because you agreed with her ratchetocity and was saying how you would destroy a girls life...lol OP know what shes doing this is the second thread with the same result with similar foolishness as the topic matter.   She made up her mind b4 she made the thread... which is why no one or at least I didnt take it serious....Give me muh free ma'am

no, i gave my opinion of what she could do, since she was interested in some kind of revenge against the girl (and i was kinda angry at something else when I wrote it)
girl is still posting, so i think she just wants the points, so if you guys keep replying, she will have something to do here and get points for god-knows-what.

honestly op, i feel that the reason why you posted that you got your AA by the time you were 16 and many others "and haven't stopped" was to "prove" thhat you are better than the girls replying to the thread. And if it is true that you achieved all that, it seems to me that your over achievement comes from insecurity rather than intelligence, determination, ambition, and also a fear of not fitting in.

You mentioned several nationalities when describing your ethnicity. My guess is that you are not comfortable when someone points out that you are black and then you do all those things to prove that you may be part black, but you are not a "nigguh".
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:30pm
Oh, never heard it called that. We call it NY strip where I'm from.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:30pm
I think this is what I'm eating..something along the lines of the above. It didn't have that much fat on it. So maybe it was this..

The Ribeye

20110317-texas-beefribeye.jpg

A bone in ribeye and a boneless ribeye

Also Sold As: Beauty Steak, Market Stek, Delmonico Steak, Spencer Steak, Scotch Filet, Entrecôte.

Where It's Cut From: The front end of the Longissimus dorsi, from the Rib primal of the steer. The further towards the head of the steer you get, the more of the Spinalis muscle you'll find in your steak—that's the cap of meat that wraps around the fatter end of the steak.

What It Tastes Like: Highly marbled with a large swath of fat separating the Longissiumus from the Spinalis. Fat is where a lot of the distinctive flavor of beef comes from, making ribeye one of the richest, beefiest cut available. The central eye of meat tends to be smooth textured with a finer grain than a strip steak, while the Spinalis section will have a looser grain and more fat. Many people (myself included) consider the Spinalis to be the absolute tastiest quick-cooking cut on the cow.

The Best Way to Cook ItPan-fryinggrilling, broiling. Because its copious fat is prone to causing flare-ups, grilling can be a bit tricky. Have a lid ready, and stand by with the tongs in case you need to rapidly spring into action and retrieve them from the depths of a fireball. This is my favorite cut for pan-searing.

JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:31pm
Yeah, idk, but it's like butter. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:34pm
70 pages though…? 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 78>