BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:43pm
if you want another 100 pages

Create an account as the girlfriend and have her come clarify her involvement in this love octagon

The boyfriend logging on would be good too

Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

TYPO PERHAPS... typing from a smartphonE perhaps, and not caring to go back and take the caps off?

Or maybe because point blank stereotypically speaking Black women, like MYSELF are....

Dont try to throw in a "typo" when all of your posts before this have been free of them, and dont try to deflect. What did you mean by the comment?
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

if you want another 100 pages

Create an account as the girlfriend and have her come clarify her involvement in this love octagon

The boyfriend logging on would be good too

I'd rather eat my crab legs and steak. Clean up a bit. 
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:46pm
I need to head to the T-Mobile store as well. THEY have thoroughly pissed me off.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:49pm
skittles you are spot on about what she meant

She thought she could squeeze a few more pages out of going in on black women

But her story was so ratchet, we didn't have time for that

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:50pm

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

but op...you have previously voiced your opinion regarding bhm's shytty catty azz advice, right?  so, i'm a lil confused as to why you would still ask this sort of charged question...that clearly has all the makings for more shytty catty advice...

care to speak on it?

Because some people gave advice in a very endearing way and I appreciate it. Just as mswonderland has done right now. I'm talking about the few whose been unnecessarily mean..and a poor representation of how advice should be given...but that's neither here nor there.

ok...but why act brand new when you get what you claim to have already gotten previously?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:51pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

at the end of the day, OP...it's mean to jeer at another person's pain, but it's too ratchet.  everyone's comments are coming from a place of personal, family, or friend experiences.  maybe someone can share a story about a situation like this blossoming into a happily ever after, closure filled relationship.  

it's too painful to lose someone like this so i guess you'll just have to let it end on your own terms down the road.

I've read a user who commented on the "happily ever after" occuring so yes, it adds to the hope.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't let my s/o how fuxked up his decision was. 
There is not a day goes by that I don't feel doubt and question how loyal he can be in the future.
I'm only hoping that will subside after he's shown me through consistency his ability to be a better man and vice versa, but rest assure. If it happens again. I'm out!

I know you are no longer seeking the wisdom of experience BUT the bolded is a very bad idea.  Beating him up about it is counterproductive.  It does not fit the idea of forgiveness.  Staying and continually beating him up about it is a recipe for disaster.  If he believes that you actually don't forgive him / don't trust him there is nothing to fight for and the temptation to self-sabotage will be strong. 

You need to let it go for your sake (healing) and his (redemption) or leave altogether. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:52pm

grade a, huh? 

this reminds me of when my grandmother used to brag about her 100% gen-u-ine leather...LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:52pm
mshairdo, I demand an apology!

*smilies aren't working on this phone*

JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

skittles you are spot on about what she meant

She thought she could squeeze a few more pages out of going in on black women

But her story was so ratchet, we didn't have time for that

You keep coming back, keep clicking on my thread, and you keep replying...who cares if you think it's true or not! You're interested! lmao.

and unfortunately..it is true.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 78>