Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

at the end of the day, OP...it's mean to jeer at another person's pain, but it's too ratchet.  everyone's comments are coming from a place of personal, family, or friend experiences.  maybe someone can share a story about a situation like this blossoming into a happily ever after, closure filled relationship.  

it's too painful to lose someone like this so i guess you'll just have to let it end on your own terms down the road.

I've read a user who commented on the "happily ever after" occuring so yes, it adds to the hope.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't let my s/o how fuxked up his decision was. 
There is not a day goes by that I don't feel doubt and question how loyal he can be in the future.
I'm only hoping that will subside after he's shown me through consistency his ability to be a better man and vice versa, but rest assure. If it happens again. I'm out!
Sponsored Links

JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Please just stop with the notion that I'm coming for "Black" women. With the recent passing of Nelson Mandela....there hasn't been a time in my life where I haven't been more PROUD to be a woman of color. My fist is always up. I LOVE being Black. I love the skin that I am in. I love laying in the sun, I wish to be darker because Black is beautiful. I've laid in the sun until my skin burned. Let's get that clear!

The face is for what? I'm the color of Beyonce...sanz the photoshop.... and I love when I get darker...staap it. 
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:25pm
Some of you...ladies...seem shocked that I'm responding negatively to your negativity...constructive criticism I can understand...but down right being mean and nasty? No. No comprende.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:27pm
Well, what did you mean by this OP? Why did you capitalize the "black" in blackhairmedia. This was in response to Diane35 asking you why you thought RR couldnt afford Chanel boots. Is this not insinuating that the black women on this board cannot afford said boots because they're black? If I'm wrong, then clarify.

because this is BLACK hair media....

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Dec 10 2013 at 2:27pm
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Well, what did you mean by this OP? Why did you capitalize the "black" in blackhairmedia. This was in response to Diane35 asking you why you thought RR couldnt afford Chanel boots. Is this not insinuating that the black women on this board cannot afford said boots because they're black? If I'm wrong, then clarify.

because this is BLACK hair media....

ctfu...that's all you have? Because this is " BLACK hair media?
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:30pm
Isn't this BLACK HAIR MEDIA . com or nah?
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:30pm
I'm coming for Black women because this is BLACK hair media?

Have several seats. 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:32pm
I think youre just hurt and in need of attention to affirm yourself after being cheated on but you should know online people are going to bring it, good or bad. 

And, I'm bored so I'll amuse myself.

Boring me to death
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:36pm
TYPO PERHAPS... typing from a smartphonE perhaps, and not caring to go back and take the caps off?

Or maybe because point blank stereotypically speaking Black women, like MYSELF are....

JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:40pm
SIDE NOTE...i'M BUSTING THESE KING CRAB LEGS and  this grade A steak dowwwwnnnn.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 78>