Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:17pm
maybe this is karma for you cheating on him...is that the real reason you're forgiving?
Sponsored Links

JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

maybe this is karma for you cheating on him...is that the real reason you're forgiving?

Partly...

I forgave because I really do have strong feelings for him. Above all else, he's really my best friend and I love him

I believe in forgiveness because I know that a person can make a mistake and not make it again. 
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

[QUOTE=Diane (35)]
JustMe RR gave you solid advice but you gonna say maybe she cant afford Chanel boots? Nah man. 

Just Me what does this BF of yours do? Also was moving in with him ever brought up before the cheating scandal? How did you find out he was cheating? How long have the two of you been together? What are you studying in school? Are you gonna be using condoms with him until a few months have passed?

HD you know how it goes 'round these parts. 

*sips my Jamaican lemonade*

[/QUOTE

First of all Her ADVICE was for me to stack paper and not Chanel boots...When in all actuality I'm doing both! Money was never an issue for me, before him, and it won't be after him. I got this! Second of all, it was a figure of speech! 

What he does? Non of your business.
Yes moving in was discussed prior.
How long we've been together? None of your business.
What am I studying? None of your business.
Are we using condoms? Will I be using condoms? None of your business.
What I wanted to know was asked. 

good reply...u dont owe anyone here any explanations

that being said, im still on pg 18 tho..lol might have to edit
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:27pm
I understand JustMe's frustration...ppl on here stay trying it...she told u straight up in the OP what she was and wasn't looking for in terms of replies and ppl went there anyway and were doing the MOST

it annoying 
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:34pm
this thread needs to die. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:36pm
Catch up first mshairdo

This thread and the others lol
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:36pm
All of that education and you don't have a bit of sense.

Your 2010 join date tells me you should have known better than to come here for "advice", and you certainly shouldn't be seeking advice from people you feel are beneath you. Where the f**k are your friends ? Do not have friends ? Is it because you are president of the light, bright damn near White coalition ? or because you've been too busy with your studies to form real friendships ? How exactly did you have time to meet d*ck between classes ? Were you and he not f**king because you were at the library ? Is your "boyfriend" Black ?

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - Dec 10 2013 at 1:44pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:40pm
^^^^^^
DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadLOLLOLLOL

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 10 2013 at 1:40pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:42pm
GKisses and RR are so messy
you guys do way too much...and RR you make it come across as if you care but then you shade the hell out of her while you're at it...geez

*keeps reading*

ETA: nvm...finally caught up...OP is a troll, oh well

Edited by mrshairdo - Dec 10 2013 at 1:53pm
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

All of that education and you don't have a bit of sense.

Your 2010 join dates tells me you should have known better than to come here for "advice", and you certainly shouldn't be seeking advice from people you feel are beneath you. Where the f**k are your friends ? Do not have friends ? Is it because you are president of the light, bright damn near White coalition ? or because you've been too busy with your studies to form real friendships ? How exactly did you have time to meet d*ck between classes ? Were you and he not f**king because you were at the library ? Is your "boyfriend" Black ?

I joined in 2010 for natural hair care advice. The ladies upstairs are PHENOMENAL! Non-judgmental, positive and encouraging...yea.

Beneath me? I thanked everyone and said the dark tone of the approach of some overshadowed the advice.....

I asked ONE QUESTION. ONE, JUST ONE, but yeah...

Where are my friends?
None of your business. 

Am I too busy with my studies to form real friendships?..
None of your business?

...something about me having time to find dick....
None of your business...

Edited by JustMe90 - Dec 10 2013 at 1:46pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists