BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:08pm
there's more..brb
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

So what does he have to do to prove anything besides keep his phone unlocked and give you all passwords?  what else besides having repeated conversations about it?

So I read that, but what I did I express to him? 

1. I let him see the myriad of emotions I felt. Anger, sadness...I punched him in the head. I cried. I let him see him how he made me feel and I broke up with him and cut all ties. 

2. He tracked me down at my mother's house, begged, cried, said sorry and all of that good stuff. Told me he'd change, he'd do this that and the third. Anything I wanted basically.

3. We spoke on what he needed to do to get me to trust him again. I told him I still wasnt ready to be back with him until I felt like he was sorry truly sorry and willing to work on this trust 1,000 percent. I repeated this over and over, he apologized over and over, on his knees...until I felt he was really sorry and really understood that if anything like this ever were to occur again I'd seriously be gone. No friendship, nothing.  I agreed to give him another chance. 

He was always good on communicating with me on his whereabouts so I couldn't ask for more.
I told him he has no privacy and he was fine with that. Cease all communication with her and if I felt like having him call her and say x,y and z he would do it.

4. He spoke about making a further commitment to me by moving in together, and being the sole provider. He wants to do it simply because he loves me. I feel as if there is no ulterior motive other than the fact.

5. Submit to STD testing, which was a given.

All jokes aside, not even trying to be funny...I'm pretty sure I've shared this story before on BHM...

But been thru this, set all these guidelines, wiped the slate clean, thought it was just a bump in the road to our happily ever after, and found out four months later that the same chick was pregnant... by him of course.

Fall for the okey-doke if you want to *Ye shrug*.

Edited by ShadyLady - Dec 10 2013 at 12:16pm
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

So what does he have to do to prove anything besides keep his phone unlocked and give you all passwords?  what else besides having repeated conversations about it?

So I read that, but what I did I express to him? 

1. I let him see the myriad of emotions I felt. Anger, sadness...I punched him in the head. I cried. I let him see him how he made me feel and I broke up with him and cut all ties. 

2. He tracked me down at my mother's house, begged, cried, said sorry and all of that good stuff. Told me he'd change, he'd do this that and the third. Anything I wanted basically.

3. We spoke on what he needed to do to get me to trust him again. I told him I still wasnt ready to be back with him until I felt like he was sorry truly sorry and willing to work on this trust 1,000 percent. I repeated this over and over, he apologized over and over, on his knees...until I felt he was really sorry and really understood that if anything like this ever were to occur again I'd seriously be gone. No friendship, nothing.  I agreed to give him another chance. 

He was always good on communicating with me on his whereabouts so I couldn't ask for more.
I told him he has no privacy and he was fine with that. Cease all communication with her and if I felt like having him call her and say x,y and z he would do it.

4. He spoke about making a further commitment to me by moving in together, and being the sole provider. He wants to do it simply because he loves me. I feel as if there is no ulterior motive other than the fact.

5. Submit to STD testing, which was a given.

All jokes aside, not even trying to be funny...I'm pretty sure I've shared this story before on BHM...

But been thru this, set all these guidelines, wiped the slate clean, thought it was just a bump in the road to our happily ever after, and found out four months later that the same chick was pregnant... by him of course.

Fall for the okey-doke if you want to *Ye shrug*.

Well, everyone needs to live and learn. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:24pm
The "implication" that I may or may not have you call her or call her myself is a great tip off on how/when to properly prepare the discussion.  Maybe that would have been better in the back pocket as a now or never type thing but its literally pointless as everyone has said. 

Hypothetically lets say I have some experience with taking that call and hypothetically lets say that I pretended I'd never heard of the dude.  Why would a female lie like that just because she had the keys to his car and he regularly gave her the best head she ever had in her life and she didn't want to be bothered with a man constantly in her area every damn day and the other chick's boyfriend was the perfect distracted companion with no strings?  She could be on some hoe sh*t and DGAF.

I'm not saying I know or don't know anything about doing that, IJSStern Smile

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Dec 10 2013 at 12:25pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:35pm

kfoxx...that's why i think all this extra requirement, gogo gadget shyt is unnecessary and rarely, if ever works (from what i have seen and or experienced anyway).  not to mention creating annoying distractions in my otherwise fabulous day.  i don't have time for all that.

either you believe him when he says he will cut the foolywang out or you do not...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 10 2013 at 12:36pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:37pm
Beautiful ladies of BHM !!!! Can I get the gist of what is going on, por favor?

This thread is way to long and ...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

gogo gadget

LOLCry I'm not sure its possible for me to love you more but this right here... Heart
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:48pm
none of those "points" interfere with what he has going on with his girlfriend

From your last thread you said it was more than one, so he's completely covered if you push the call thing, he'll just call a once in a blue moon side piece or one of them that ended it with him NOT his girlfriend

He's been living with you and he's just now going to start to bills?

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:50pm
shadylady trolls are for fun

If I thought this was real I might dusted off the cape lol

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:51pm
He was living with her since 6 weeks into the relationship? but since the cheating he's made a commitment to have her move in with him and pay all of the bills?   Not confusing at all. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 78>
  Share Topic