| ms_wonderland wrote:|
So what does he have to do to prove anything besides keep his phone unlocked and give you all passwords? what else besides having repeated conversations about it?
So I read that, but what I did I express to him?
1. I let him see the myriad of emotions I felt. Anger, sadness...I punched him in the head. I cried. I let him see him how he made me feel and I broke up with him and cut all ties.
2. He tracked me down at my mother's house, begged, cried, said sorry and all of that good stuff. Told me he'd change, he'd do this that and the third. Anything I wanted basically.
3. We spoke on what he needed to do to get me to trust him again. I told him I still wasnt ready to be back with him until I felt like he was sorry truly sorry and willing to work on this trust 1,000 percent. I repeated this over and over, he apologized over and over, on his knees...until I felt he was really sorry and really understood that if anything like this ever were to occur again I'd seriously be gone. No friendship, nothing. I agreed to give him another chance.
He was always good on communicating with me on his whereabouts so I couldn't ask for more.
I told him he has no privacy and he was fine with that. Cease all communication with her and if I felt like having him call her and say x,y and z he would do it.
4. He spoke about making a further commitment to me by moving in together, and being the sole provider. He wants to do it simply because he loves me. I feel as if there is no ulterior motive other than the fact.
5. Submit to STD testing, which was a given.