Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:53am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

So what does he have to do to prove anything besides keep his phone unlocked and give you all passwords?  what else besides having repeated conversations about it?

well..based on what i've read so far...he hasn't had to proove shyt yet....rather merely "say" that he would be willing to call chicky...

i would never trust the unlocked phone thing either...but hey...that's just me...LOL
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

So what does he have to do to prove anything besides keep his phone unlocked and give you all passwords?  what else besides having repeated conversations about it?

well..based on what i've read so far...he hasn't had to proove shyt yet....rather merely "say" that he would be willing to call chicky...

i would never trust the unlocked phone thing either...but hey...that's just me...LOL

definitely not after he's already been caught.  it will just be harder to catch him next time.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:54am

you won't use it(the number) because you don't want to risk pissing him off.

Or risking ole girl asking if she wants her to just put him on the phone cuz he's there right now lol.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

now you know his fingertips went no where near that cellie...LOL

Oh I know  lol.

And if he even played the part, he was going to call his cousin like "You know I can't fcuk wit you no more." lol.

Or if they had a contingency plan she (the actual chick) was going to be choking back laughter talking about "Ok baby." Knowing damn well she was going to see him very soon lol.

Or how about I have her number? Or that I know his family very well? Or that I have no intentions on doing that? Ya'll are going hard to keep this thread alive. I'm really over here trying to end it. Lol LOL 

You can have her number all day long. She'll tell you whatever she wants if anything at all.  And you can know his family. You do know that a lot of the time they know and stay out of it right? Guys bring side chicks around family. Once again, you don't know how far people will go to keep a lie going. 
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:54am
Op you said spend a check on chanel boots

Someone asked is he getting paid every 2 weeks you said no thats by the hour.

Is that wrong?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Oh hell. Wasn't the 1 down town by A Walgreens? Wherevwas the 2 story GB located. Downtown right. I think I went in there 1 time to get a costume.

yes...the "basement" was in the downtown location...LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

you won't use it(the number) because you don't want to risk pissing him off.

Or risking ole girl asking if she wants her to just put him on the phone cuz he's there right now lol.

Prime example of someone "treating your life." lol.

OP ain't ready lol.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:58am
Oh ok. Girl I wish this chick would answer so questions but yall done messed it up.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:02pm

So I read that, but what I did I express to him? 

1. I let him see the myriad of emotions I felt. Anger, sadness...I punched him in the head. I cried. I let him see him how he made me feel and I broke up with him and cut all ties. 

2. He tracked me down at my mother's house, begged, cried, said sorry and all of that good stuff. Told me he'd change, he'd do this that and the third. Anything I wanted basically.

3. We spoke on what he needed to do to get me to trust him again. I told him I still wasnt ready to be back with him until I felt like he was sorry truly sorry and willing to work on this trust 1,000 percent. I repeated this over and over, he apologized over and over, on his knees...until I felt he was really sorry and really understood that if anything like this ever were to occur again I'd seriously be gone. No friendship, nothing.  I agreed to give him another chance. 

He was always good on communicating with me on his whereabouts so I couldn't ask for more.
I told him he has no privacy and he was fine with that. Cease all communication with her and if I felt like having him call her and say x,y and z he would do it.

4. He spoke about making a further commitment to me by moving in together, and being the sole provider. He wants to do it simply because he loves me. I feel as if there is no ulterior motive other than the fact.

5. Submit to STD testing, which was a given.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:03pm

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

You've seen his girlfriend before OP, on instagram

And we know you didn't take him back for boots, because you didn't get them "yet"

lmaooooo deathington...

Probably the one telling him that she misses him. The OP gave her a slick reply and the chick just reposted her kissy face photos.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 78>