Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

You've seen his girlfriend before OP, on instagram

And we know you didn't take him back for boots, because you didn't get them "yet"

lmaooooo deathington...
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:48am
So what does he have to do to prove anything besides keep his phone unlocked and give you all passwords?  what else besides having repeated conversations about it?

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 10 2013 at 11:48am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

JP - I can't remember if there was a commercial or not. The only commercial I remember is Adrianna Furs!

butta she is talking about the street named "commercial" over on the east side...LOL
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

now you know his fingertips went no where near that cellie...LOL

Oh I know  lol.

And if he even played the part, he was going to call his cousin like "You know I can't fcuk wit you no more." lol.

Or if they had a contingency plan she (the actual chick) was going to be choking back laughter talking about "Ok baby." Knowing damn well she was going to see him very soon lol.

Or how about I have her number? Or that I know his family very well? Or that I have no intentions on doing that? Ya'll are going hard to keep this thread alive. I'm really over here trying to end it. Lol LOL 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Or if they had a contingency plan she (the actual chick) was going to be choking back laughter talking about "Ok baby." Knowing damn well she was going to see him very soon lol.

oh yes...he probably offered chicky poo the same "deal"...op...she got yo boots gurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

JP - I can't remember if there was a commercial or not. The only commercial I remember is Adrianna Furs!

butta she is talking about the street named "commercial" over on the east side...LOL

Oh hell. Wasn't the 1 down town by A Walgreens? Wherevwas the 2 story GB located. Downtown right. I think I went in there 1 time to get a costume.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:52am
I had a guy "prep" me on the first day for when his "crazy ex" called me lmaooo

He said she had tracker on his phone and got random numbers so if she called don't mind it

Last time I saw that man
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:52am
you won't use it(the number) because you don't want to risk pissing him off.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Michelle nips ish in the bud FROM THE GET
OP need to learn

LOL I luuuv This!!!
Michelle checkin a yt bish and Daddy O too. Clap
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:53am
Yo... usually diplomatic Ricky been killing me ever so softly this entire thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 78>