BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:20am
Damn...i guess all this good advice WAS wasted on a troll. BUT not entirely in vain to any lurkers who are in a similar situation with a rich abusive cheater.

I approve of this kind of BHM entertainment. It came to us, no one went looking for it out of desperation. ('Confessing' bs about ppl they don't actually know.

She seems self-centered though, so she'll be back for her spotlight. Maybe next april?

Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

2k/hr is 4 mil a year.

Talmbout rent for a 1bd apt and a pair of boots lol

LOL
Talmbout yal'll  (catty azz Black women of BHM) need to expand your horizons lol.

No wonder he's going to keep her around. Everybody loves a bargain.

talmbout the not so hawt chanel boots on the sally and clarance rack...CryDead

lmaoooooooooo..........goldblatt's bargain basement prices... (jp you may be a lil too young to member that store here in the chi...go ask mama and/or auntie jp bout dat...EmbarrassedLOL)
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:23am
Lol....Like I said before. I appreciated some of the advice while the delivery of others was overshadowed by the dark tone if the users approach...you guys are soo....anyway. 

1. Where did I say he makes 2k an hour? Did I say I was looking for a 1bd apt?
2. How many times did I say the Chanel boots was a figure of speech?
3. I've graduated HIGHSCHOOL with an associates....
4. Your advice on anything but what I asked wasn't needed because.....YEA. But go on.
5. My question was never about him validating his faithfulness through her. It was me testing him to see if he'd be willing to do whatever I want...there was a couple of ppl here who understood this. The assumption that I took him back for some boots. You guys do not live my life. Stop grasping for strings. 
6. Seeking attention on the internet? Really?
7. All advice is not good advice especially if you say it in mean or hurtful way. AGAIN BHM it's not what you say it's how you say it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:28am
justme...we are now just crackin jokes...for no damn reason really...LOL
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:33am
man stfu! you should stupid as hell

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Dec 10 2013 at 10:33am
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:33am
In regards to my race.. I threw everything out there because it doesn't matter to me. The only race amongst us humans are the good and evil. I see no color. So to the user who posted that I "must not be so educated" because I threw races and nationalities in there. Lol. I belong to the few shades lighter than a brown paper bag people.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:39am
oh and for the record i don't agree with becky's prostitute comparison...

i mean the same argument can made for any woman in a traditional type relationship (where the man takes care of the woman, that is)...

now...back in my 20's when i was actually toying with the idea (in my mind only) of getting myself a sug.gah daddy is a proper comparison...lol

anyway,...the fact that op says she loves him takes this out of prossy lane...imo...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 10 2013 at 10:41am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

I belong to the few shades lighter than a brown paper bag people.

orly...well...we already assumed this miss lady...Dead
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:42am
She typed me a response that isn't going to be read...not interested in anything she has to say. Hopefully the masses enjoyed it.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:46am
Clearly, that was a sarcastic response directed to a specific user..........clearly. Don't do the broken quote thing. It's misleading. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 78>
  Share Topic