Lol....Like I said before. I appreciated some of the advice while the delivery of others was overshadowed by the dark tone if the users approach...you guys are soo....anyway.
1. Where did I say he makes 2k an hour? Did I say I was looking for a 1bd apt?
2. How many times did I say the Chanel boots was a figure of speech?
3. I've graduated HIGHSCHOOL with an associates....
4. Your advice on anything but what I asked wasn't needed because.....YEA. But go on.
5. My question was never about him validating his faithfulness through her. It was me testing him to see if he'd be willing to do whatever I want...there was a couple of ppl here who understood this. The assumption that I took him back for some boots. You guys do not live my life. Stop grasping for strings.
6. Seeking attention on the internet? Really?
7. All advice is not good advice especially if you say it in mean or hurtful way. AGAIN BHM it's not what you say it's how you say it.