Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:46am
One last time OP you got good advice. I agree with Skittles wholeheartedly. When we realised you weren't going to leave (to hell with your basic ______ OP, other issues were at hand- your health your sanity etc etc ppl were concerned and that's why they responded) you received replies along the line of make sure you stack money real money not trinkets. And then you got huffy saying you already do.

Becky and others dropped some gems but you focused on what never sat right with you (and as i said i understand its personal and near and dear to you heart so i said step back and look at what is being said and discard the perceived or actual meanness, plus you said didn't wanna be misconstrued on the internet). also the backpedaling never helped and the inconsistencies and when asked to clear up you said it wasn't our business. 

We were trying to get the full picture assess the situation. cause in the greater scheme of things one raatid phone call to your matey is minuscule compared to your health sanity and well being  (if it were me I'd laugh in your effing face both of you, then when old dude come over to explain away his actions to appease me I'd call your phone and let you listen in) You were assuming side piece is a passive lady, what if she clapped back and posted receipts? 

You come in here trumping the sisterhood card when you clowned black ppl black women and bitched out maysay. I dont recall anyone calling you out of your name.

I have to disagree with derri and Qualified you can come to BHM with your personal issues. PPl actually do STEEL care and will offer support. Tuition has been paid in these e-streets, man.

Op you can not tell people what to ask or post on a discussion board unless you are the moderator. Seriously. why don't people get that.

I dont think you are trolling I believe your situation to be true.

ETA What really got me to backside. Is when OP asks us "should i have him call her" then said its not about actually calling her but about whether he would be willing to make that call. Nowhere in the OP was that second part mentioned. *hiss teeth*

Good luck with your finals and your relationship. As i said if it were me I would catch a case or plot revenge so cold he's left DESTROYED.

Edited by Diane (35) - Dec 10 2013 at 1:51am
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:25am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

-edited for space-

Also, dont try to bring feminism and humanity up when you were the one trying to come for black women on a black women's site. That's not being defensive, that's exhibiting signs of self hate. 

That's not what happened....but whatever.

Damn. That's all she acknowledged and said whatever.
Welp. We know why she got so angry and why she's in this position in the first place.

That selective judgement is something serious.

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl.....
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:28am

this forgettable troll.........
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:48am

Can I ask you guys a question?

A woman comes on here and asks an open and honest question. Yes, she may be seeking an honest opinion..she takes it with a grain of salt...like most of the bull in her life.... Why is it that most some women on here do not see and understand that she's coming to them as a woman? Not as someone who's looking to be bashed. Where is the humanity? The feminism? I applaud some of you...A message can be made loud and clear all the while being effective. It's all about delivery. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. A person can become defensive when he or she feel as if they are being attacked. So don't think that your advice has not been taken heed to...but some of the delivery I frowned upon. Your message was overshadowed by the dark tone of your approach. I would never offer advice in a way to belittle another. Thank you...ladies.

Okay, it is the next morning here in Europe and you are stil trying to defend yourself. Wow.

Annnnd you are asking .. yet another question? Duh. Okay.. I am going to give you an answer and likely you will flip out again..here goes.

- you presented your cheatin situation and I gave you my advice.

I said it in a normal calm way .. and I said it on a frustrated way.. but I don't know how else to SAY IT when you come back with some crap story about him paying your bills and giving you ANYTHING YOU want. Duh! What you should want is for him to take his narrow ass out of your bed!

THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD WANT but instead you just want to know he is willing to tell her off/ MONEY/gifts/let you move in for free rent with him ...for his cheatin ways. This ain't sh*t. Your actions are just another vieled form of PROSTITUTION girl.

The way I 'say' this .. has no bearing on the flippen message itself. Grow up. In fact, if you are waiting for the world or BHM to bow down and to say things 'in a way that you would like'.. well, good luck with that! (Read: Never gonna happen). People say things any way the heck they wanna say things. DUH!

You asked a question and you got an answer.

(And now we read he has a HISTORY of bad behavior because 40 days in you were writing us about women in his life? Ahhh So he has been a DOG that you have been forgiving/making excuses for from the begining? And ... you wrote that 'what to do when a man HITS YOU' thread'? Wow! Now we see what's really going on.)

You made your bed (literally and figuratively) so now you've lay in it.

I repeat .. your childish criteria for proof that this guy loves you is FAULTY. It is GROSSLY ... AT FAULT. If you want the relationship to last - if that is your goal - you've got to be a woman that he can respect. The only way he can respect you ... is if you yank a knot in his tail when he messes up.

If your goal is just to bleed this guy dry until your payday ends .. then just admit that you are whoring and be done with it.

But .... you can't have it both ways.

Open your eyes now before it is too late to get something real and lasting in your life because IF YOU LET HIM BUY HIS WAY OUT OF THIS situation - he will always cheat on you and eventually he will get bored with you (you are wayyyy too easy girl!!) and he will dump you. PERIOD. Of all the people that posted on this thread NOT ONE OF THEM thinks things with this cheatin man .. will work out.

Even if it does work out and you are with him for 40 more years... it will be 40 MORE YEARS OF sh*t that is for sure. I have seen it.

You have to understand THE WAY MEN THINK and the number 1 thing for men is SEX. You can't let men get away with cheatin. EVER. It will never come to a good end.

Btw - does HE KNOW that you cheated on HIM? Because that would be a WHOLE OTHER SITUATION. Hee hee! Men would like a (weak) woman to forgive his cheatin ways ... but for him to forgive his woman's cheatin? ... is a WHHHHOLE OTHER STORY. Just tell him ... and see what he says. :O

(Now you can call me names and flip out of you want now.. but I am not laying up with some loser, asking for help that you won't take and making all these MAJOR mistakes with men. You are.)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 10 2013 at 4:56am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:03am

Originally posted by juicifruit89<i><b> juicifruit89 wrote:

Ph. D program at 23 could be possible
if she skips the Masters

I've been in an accelerated program since Junior High School! I took every NYS Regents exam by the age of 14. I've graduated magna cum laude three times! Smarter than me my ass! By the time I'm your age....lmao! Tuh!
All this education & you had to create a post to ask a simple ass question? You need to put them books down & get some real life experiences.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:46am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

this is trolling plain and simple

I doubt any parts of this is real

She was throwing all kinds of shade and chat to get exactly this reaction

I said this 45 pages ago
Yall aint believe me Disapprove
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:47am
I imagine at some point i will have enough time to read this thread in its entirety, but can someone please direct me to the page the first shot was fired? Plz and thnks Embarrassed
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:49am

If you are genius or whatever, why would you get an Associate Degree oppose to a Bachelor's Degree as your first degree?? Lot of young geniuses go straight to that first.. Hmmmmmm, lots of lies being told right now..

Hell I wasted good advice on a troll..LOL

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 10 2013 at 8:50am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:51am
DAYYYYYUUUUM What I missed. Yesterday there were only 12 pages!! Goes back to read.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

2k/hr is 4 mil a year.

Talmbout rent for a 1bd apt and a pair of boots lol

LOL
Talmbout yal'll  (catty azz Black women of BHM) need to expand your horizons lol.

No wonder he's going to keep her around. Everybody loves a bargain.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 78>