Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:38pm
^^^ OMF!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Okay...every one of you ladies assumptions are right...believe what you want. I'm not here to argue, validate or justify any action taken.  I asked a question...your true inference on that question.... Some thoughtful, and honest other's entertaining, mean and just ridiculous. Advice taken. Open for discussion? Go on. I literally forgot about this thread up until just now. Others seem to be more interested than I. Call me a liar next. Heart 

After all them capslocked posts you made?

Umm...yeaaahhh.. Lol. 
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:40pm

Okay...every one of you ladies assumptions are right...believe what you want. I'm not here to argue, validate or justify any action taken.  I asked a question...your true inference on that question.... Some thoughtful, and honest other's entertaining, mean and just ridiculous. Advice taken. Open for discussion? Go on. I literally forgot about this thread up until just now. Others seem to be more interested than I. Call me a liar next. Heart 

After all them capslocked posts you made?

Umm...yeaaahhh.. Lol. 

I'm feeling extremely confident about finals.......yes.. I forgot about BHM for a few hours. Lmao.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:51pm
Can I ask you guys a question?

A woman comes on here and asks an open and honest question. Yes, she may be seeking an honest opinion..she takes it with a grain of salt...like most of the bull in her life.... Why is it that most some women on here do not see and understand that she's coming to them as a woman? Not as someone who's looking to be bashed. Where is the humanity? The feminism? I applaud some of you...A message can be made loud and clear all the while being effective. It's all about delivery. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. A person can become defensive when he or she feel as if they are being attacked. So don't think that your advice has not been taken heed to...but some of the delivery I frowned upon. Your message was overshadowed by the dark tone of your approach. I would never offer advice in a way to belittle another. Thank you...ladies.

Edited by JustMe90 - Dec 10 2013 at 12:11am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:18am
Ratchet questions and scenarios bring ratchet responses..If it makes u feel better u could read them in the voice of Maya Angelou
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:20am
Honey, BHM, aint the place to bring your REAL life problems... you need to grab hold to a couple a friends for that. This is not the place for empathy, sympathy, or gratuitous fuccs, Im sorry it just is what it is. But then when you went left and started speaking against "black women," on a black hair forum, that will get your ass handed to you in a pine box each and every time. Seems like this is not your first time at the BHM rodeo, you knew what you were getting into, so at this point you're just a glutton for punishment.

BTW- Good luck with that man of yours. IMO, forced to call her in front of you or not, when a man wants to fucc, that's exactly what he will do; there aint a damn thing you can do about it. If you've got to worry about the Man and, spare twats, you can either (A)leave his ass alone, or (B) play your position and stop whining about it. I hope you choose A, but if you choose B, best keep your gyno and local pharmacy on speed dial!

Edited by Qualified - Dec 10 2013 at 12:24am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:25am
Here's the thing, had you come here and said "my bf cheated on me, I need advice on how to handle this," you would've gotten different responses. But you instead asked if you should have him call up the other girl in front of you, and people told you why that was not only a bad idea, but a naive one as well. Nobody was in here bashing you, they were telling you the real consequences of your perceived naiveté. Then, on top of that, I'd venture to say that most people dont even believe this to be true as your story has hella inconsistencies. You cant be mad when people want more info after you've opened the door. 

Also, dont try to bring feminism and humanity up when you were the one trying to come for black women on a black women's site. That's not being defensive, that's exhibiting signs of self hate. 
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:29am

Here's the thing, had you come here and said "my bf cheated on me, I need advice on how to handle this," you would've gotten different responses. But you instead asked if you should have him call up the other girl in front of you, and people told you why that was not only a bad idea, but a naive one as well. Nobody was in here bashing you, they were telling you the real consequences of your perceived naiveté. Then, on top of that, I'd venture to say that most people dont even believe this to be true as your story has hella inconsistencies. You cant be mad when people want more info after you've opened the door. 

Also, dont try to bring feminism and humanity up when you were the one trying to come for black women on a black women's site. That's not being defensive, that's exhibiting signs of self hate. 

That's not what happened....but whatever.

Edited by JustMe90 - Dec 10 2013 at 12:29am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:33am
Then what did you mean by that?
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:39am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

2k/hr is 4 mil a year.

Talmbout rent for a 1bd apt and a pair of boots lol

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions