Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

he earns 2k per hour?  OP might as well accept that he will probably keep cheating and milk whatever she can from the situation.  i only have anecdotal evidence that shows ppl get caught the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time they cheat...is there a study that shows which affair number someone is on by the time they get caught?

She said she was going to make him spend his whole paycheck on a pair of chanel boots

Of course we said worry about the essentials, forget the boots

She then came up with the rebuttal it's only 2 hrs worth of work

We know it's a tall tale but we're letting wear herself out

...you don't know anything on the matter... I never gave any inclination on how much my man was being paid! I said it was a figure of speech. but go on and run with it!
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:45pm
Just Me the figure came from The price of the latest Chanel boots. I thought it was inflated. Aren't Chanel boots in the 1200-1500 range? But what do i know I've never had a pair. Maybe BHM meant per boot you know $1000 for the left $100 for the right lol

Edited by Diane (35) - Dec 09 2013 at 5:46pm
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:45pm

im only on Pg 36

But bhm I beg of thee do not report OP

We need to read how this cookie crumbles months from now after she thinks we've long forgot

Never again shall I seek advice from other Black women on this website! Tuh!
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:46pm
tis the nature of bhm entertainment and threads that do numbers lol

Tall tales that get taller and taller

JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Just Me the figure came from The price of the latest Chanel boots. I thought it was inflated. Aren't Chanel boots in the 1200-1500 range? But what do i know I've never had a pair. Maybe BHM meant per boot you knoe $100 for the left $100 for the right lol

Yeah, and BHM seems to think that a man can't make that amount of money in a couple of hours. Especially if he is black! Then he has to be into something illegal, because our men can't come with an idea to make that amount of money without running from the law! How pathetic! And if he cheats, you better believe he'll do it again, and I'll surely end up with the H.I.V. because thats all that we're capable of!
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:49pm
the thread is about asking for validation about getting validation from a side piece

Oh you'll be back with your handbook testimony, you can't help it

JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:50pm

the thread is about asking for validation about getting validation from a side piece

Oh you'll be back with your handbook testimony, you can't help it

Never. It was about seeing if it was necessary. Some answered in the way that I thought. He should be willing to do whatever. It was never, ever about her, and as I said he is! That's all that I wanted! Sheesh
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

im only on Pg 36

But bhm I beg of thee do not report OP

We need to read how this cookie crumbles months from now after she thinks we've long forgot

Never again shall I seek advice from other Black women on this website! Tuh!
You've been a member long enough to know what kinda thread this would turn into. Perhaps you're trolling?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Just Me the figure came from The price of the latest Chanel boots. I thought it was inflated. Aren't Chanel boots in the 1200-1500 range? But what do i know I've never had a pair. Maybe BHM meant per boot you knoe $100 for the left $100 for the right lol

Yeah, and BHM seems to think that a man can't make that amount of money in a couple of hours. Especially if he is black! Then he has to be into something illegal, because our men can't come with an idea to make that amount of money without running from the law! How pathetic! And if he cheats, you better believe he'll do it again, and I'll surely end up with the H.I.V. because thats all that we're capable of!

have you checked the HIV stats lately?  what's more important...proving everyone wrong or your health?  

he WILL cheat on you again...are you nuts?  people stop cheating when they get with the next person, never with the person they already cheated on bc there's no incentive not to cheat on you.  you can do better.

and RR, thanks for the info...extra confused in this thread.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:52pm
But girl u also implied that black women here can't afford expensive things because this is BLACKhairmedia. Remember?

KETTLE..THIS IS YA COUSIN, POT.

NADIA COME CLOSE THIS THREAD
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures