BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

OP.. you are 23 years old?

Well, some of us are twice your age. I am MORE than twice your age .. so even though we don't know your guy .. we know the basics.

- he cheated
- you got mad... but you did not make him FACE ANY consequences in terms of the stablity of you relationship when you found him cheating.DUH!

I CAN'T SAY THIS ANY CLEARER. ULTIMATELY, A MAN WILL NOT VALUE YOU OR YOUR RLATIONSHIP IF YOU LET HIM GET AWAY WITH BAD BAHAVIOUR especially if you will TAKE HIS MONEY to make up for his BAD BEHAVIOR.

A GUY WANTS A CHALLENGE and ... you are a push over. Won't last .. he will get bored and move on.

- in fact .. he offered to move you in with him so that he can PAY FOR EVERYTHING and all this os just PEACHY KEEN to you. And hee hee! In fact you are more mad at US for telling you the truth than that liar you are laying up with.

That's allll we have to hear to know how your story will end.

(I remember my mother telling me XYZ about a guy and I just thought she was a mean old lady that did not know what she was talking about. Well, of course about 9999% of everything she ever told me about men ... came to pass. I wonder what she thought now that I look back on the stupid stories I used to tell her about guys. (shakes head) )

What do they say? 'It's too bad youth is wasted on the young.' :(

Lastly .. once you make a post asking for help .. you will receive it but you don't have any control on the kind of help you receive.

If you don't have enough sense to take good advice .. you will fail.

We've all seen it before. Watch.

Really? And you've come to this conclusion because I didn't say so in my OP?
I asked for an answer to one question. Read the OP!!!

Because I KNOW MORE THAN YOU. I have 4 University diplomas, I speak 3 languages, have lived in 3 countries, have visited 48 countries, have been in many relationships and the list goes on and on. But .. you think at YOUR AGE .. that you would know more about life and men than .. I would know? NOT A CHANCE.

Okay, I am done talking to you. Like the others say ... YOU DON'T WANNA BE SAVED. Duh!
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:46pm
pumpum tun up or nah? 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:46pm
leave OP alone...she simply wanted to know whether she should let mr. pfizer f*ck the other woman in front of her. why ya'll tryna be deep and stuff?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:46pm
Well at lest Becky didnt say OP was not the holder of a passport! Good.

ETA Princess Im not sure of her vag is tun up or not. She made no claims of that sort.
         Mr Pfizer WF stop!

OP just be smart about your choices going forward and have a good long talk with your BF

Edited by Diane (35) - Dec 09 2013 at 3:50pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:47pm

never read Printer's resume before

I like when yall get all huffy and post your receipts
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

pumpum tun up or nah? 

apparently it tun ovah

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

so far today we got several irrelevant degrees and a pre-med biology major failing genetics.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

so far today we got several irrelevant degrees and a pre-med biology major failing genetics.

Edited by Wildfire - Dec 09 2013 at 3:51pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:50pm

lol Southern
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:51pm
I need a few answers to some questions I have to be posted before I complete my theory. But it's looking good thus far.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 78>
  Share Topic