Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:35pm
justme boot money isn't rent/food/bill for 6 months money 

And if you want realness baby money because children are inevitable if you're staying at home and he's the cheating type 

If you want to hear the next chick on the phone trying to out-baby her isn't far behind 

Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

because this is BLACK hair media....

Stern Smile
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

OK JustMe. I hear you.

Still left one unanswered. How did you find out he was cheating with her?

NUNYA! I ASKED MY QUESTION. STOP DIGGING FOR MORE TO TRY AND CRUCIFY ME WITH. YOU GUYS...

1. I go to school, and work. I got this!
2. His financial security is never needed! Only offered!
3. If he wants to pay the rent,  utilities, tuition AND my Chanel boots??? So what?? My focus isn't on designer items. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:40pm
I swear these threads always go the same way... which is why its so funnyLOL...Are all threads on this side this way.... jesusCry
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:43pm
BHM only wants to hear and see what they want to. I SAID, I'M GOING TO SCHOOL AND WORKING. I CAN SUPPORT MYSELF. NO CHILDREN NO TIME SOON BECAUSE THERE ARE MEANS OF BC. WHO ONLY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BOOT MONEY? DID YOU FORGET I MENTIONED, RENT, TUITION, UTILITIES ANNNND CHANEL BOOTS?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:44pm
oh this got moved to Relationships
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:47pm

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

OK JustMe. I hear you.

Still left one unanswered. How did you find out he was cheating with her?

NUNYA! I ASKED MY QUESTION. STOP DIGGING FOR MORE TO TRY AND CRUCIFY ME WITH. YOU GUYS...

1. I go to school, and work. I got this!
2. His financial security is never needed! Only offered!
3. If he wants to pay the rent,  utilities, tuition AND my Chanel boots??? So what?? My focus isn't on designer items. 

Crucify you, never. The OP would have been enough and your second post. I just wanted to understand some things that weren't clear to me. I'm happy you are in the clear STD wise and I urge you to still use condoms in every sex act until you both go together and have follow up tests done.

Oh you work dont recall seeing that before. thought you were in school and writing a book, didn't realise you had a job as well.

Is it that you don't get the line of thinking with the posting cautioning you re: Chanel boots or you skimmed posts? Cause your #3 is what we've been saying.

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:50pm
Justme no need to get rude. A lot of the advice was good advice.

Are you white?

If your not careful you might end up like Angela baset in waiting to exhale or like angry mad black woman
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:52pm

BHM only wants to hear and see what they want to. I SAID, I'M GOING TO SCHOOL AND WORKING. I CAN SUPPORT MYSELF. NO CHILDREN NO TIME SOON BECAUSE THERE ARE MEANS OF BC. WHO ONLY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BOOT MONEY? DID YOU FORGET I MENTIONED, RENT, TUITION, UTILITIES ANNNND CHANEL BOOTS?

Not sure if your trying to convince others or yourself with this right here. You know your truth and you knew it before you made this post and afterwards. All this other stuff is pointless and just makes you look desperate to convince ppl who dont even care.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:53pm
gosh is this what i be looking like during my backs and forths? 

calm down justme.. you've said all you need to say. if you don't wanna say anymore about your situation and you got the answers you were looking for just be done with it.. you seem like youre getting your blood pressure up over nothin.. caps and everything‚Ķ 
it'll keep going as long as you keep replying.. cus honestly its kinda funny 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System