BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:24pm
JustMe RR gave you solid advice but you gonna say maybe she cant afford Chanel boots? Nah man. 

Just Me what does this BF of yours do? Also was moving in with him ever brought up before the cheating scandal? How did you find out he was cheating? How long have the two of you been together? What are you studying in school? Are you gonna be using condoms with him until a few months have passed?

HD you know how it goes 'round these parts. 

*sips my Jamaican lemonade*

Sponsored Links

JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:25pm
because this is BLACK hair media....
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

would poorer school districts have these programs?

we have public vocational high schools here...

i went to a public technical high school...and we had to take a trade/shop class every year...
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:28pm
[QUOTE=Diane (35)]
JustMe RR gave you solid advice but you gonna say maybe she cant afford Chanel boots? Nah man. 

Just Me what does this BF of yours do? Also was moving in with him ever brought up before the cheating scandal? How did you find out he was cheating? How long have the two of you been together? What are you studying in school? Are you gonna be using condoms with him until a few months have passed?

[/QUOTE

First of all Her ADVICE was for me to stack paper and not Chanel boots...When in all actuality I'm doing both! Money was never an issue for me, before him, and it won't be after him. I got this! Second of all, it was a figure of speech! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:28pm
Actually OP and HD. The thread went like this after she entered and told of her plans: Well OP since you're gonna stay make sure you are protected financially. Since you are not working but are in school have him fund things that will pay off in the long run and your personal development. Instead of focusing on designer items get long lasting things as well. Do not be narrow in your scope.

someone also pointed out that he can still cover her household expenses if they live apart. and Becky is adamant as well as some others that the BF should feel the consequences of his actions. Everythign shouldn't be buddy-buddy peachy keen so soon after he cheated on her.

ETA No I said you should stack paper and not Chanel boots, not RR.
         Remember, we can only go by what you type. If you are doing both by all means continue

Edited by Diane (35) - Dec 09 2013 at 1:30pm
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

[QUOTE=Diane (35)]

[/QUOTE

First of all Her ADVICE was for me to stack paper and not Chanel boots...When in all actuality I'm doing both! Money was never an issue for me, before him, and it won't be after him. I got this! Second of all, it was a figure of speech! 

What he does? Non of your business.
Yes moving in was discussed prior.
How long we've been together? None of your business.
What am I studying? None of your business.
Are we using condoms? Will I be using condoms? None of your business.
What I wanted to know was asked. 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:32pm
You better be on best behavior on BHM until you get a new screen name....
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:33pm

Okay, good to know and I am glad they did have those programs
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You better be on best behavior on BHM until you get a new screen name....

WELP.......

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:35pm
OK JustMe. I hear you.

Still left one unanswered. How did you find out he was cheating with her?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 78>
  Share Topic