Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:37am
Justme do you love him or him providing cause that last post didn't sound like love to ME
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:37am
WHY ARE YOU NOT .. PISSED off that he cheated on you?

I have already guess that it's all about money for you ...

The moral of this story is 'he can cheat .. as long as he pays the bills'. True love.

You've got a looooong life ahead of you if this is your standard of how to maintain a relationship.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:38am
My only advice..make sure you do save your money. If he decides to jump jiggy down the road, don't be the dumbass that is sitting without a job..savings, or a pot to piss in.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Justme do you love him or him providing cause that last post didn't sound like love to ME

It's not love.

That's what I have concluded from that last post and that's why instead of being mad .. she is happy.

I think this is an 'arrangement'. He can cheat .. as long as he takes care of her financially.

True love.

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:46am
Even if that's the case, i think it's better to have 2 ppl in the same 'arrangement' relationship than one who wants real love while the other does not.

Like should be with like, so that the ppl who are looking for real love are not hurt in the process.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:48am
♪♫ It could all be so simple....but you'd rather make it hard♪♫

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:53am
BHM don't like trophy wives and GFs.....let that man trick off.....stack yo money OP.....and get jewelry..for every occasion.....trust me....
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:56am

ain't nothing wrong with a trophy wife/GF
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

BHM don't like trophy wives and GFs.....let that man trick off.....stack yo money OP.....and get jewelry..for every occasion.....trust me....
It be like that sometimes. I ain't eem  mad
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:58am
I was trying to say it earlier but bhm wouldn't let me

Please make sure you save up many months of expenses for when you find things aren't what they seem

Especially since you won't be working and you're living in his house and you two aren't married

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 78>