BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

People in here fronting......BHM....loves to act......not everyone but 75%

I'd make his ass do it and still drop him......maybe play nice till after V-day.....or after you start dating a new dude....
Whatever do you mean my dear sweet Sandra?Embarrassed

Many lies were told in these 7 pages......I don't know who and how many but statistically these heifers is lying......
I need deets to fully grasp this situation. It's a cold rainy night and this thread has a lot of potential.Evil Smile

Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:09pm
That shh aint gonna make her feel better...lol if it does be ready to repeat that shh over and over again. Chicks who feel  comfort in that will always find themselves in *&%^$#@Eed up situations because their priorities are in the wrong place. It aint punishing him or preventing him from smashing the next chick or other chicks u dont know he already smashing. Just end the sh1t and move on....Fighting for dudes that aint worth a damn aint neva been on my to do list. .....Dont let the dick kill ya common sense.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:11pm
Girl, he obviously didn't feel y'alls love was worth saving, so why do you? Doing this high school sh*t is only gonna yield more high school drama. He's gon be balls deep in that girl's (or the next's) cooch in a business week, sorry.

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Dec 08 2013 at 10:12pm
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:20pm
ironically enough, a good friend of mine was on the "recieving" end of this situation where a guy she was seeing had a girl (he was seeing both of them and i guess she was his main girl) the girl had him call my friend with her on three-way to deny that they had something going on and all this other stuff.

the ironic part is, years later, my friend is now married to dude.  

i know crazy, but what it shows me is it does not matter if he calls her or not. if you accepted him back, then HE needs to work on earning your trust back. i don't know if calling home girl is the answer or not but all i know is if you did decide to forgive him, atleast make him WORK for your trust again.

good luck! sounds like you may have given in too early and are still unsure and uneasy.  the relationship will not be the same if you cant trust him again.

Edited by Spokenword - Dec 08 2013 at 10:21pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I would request all the info about the bitch and ruin her life.
Have her facebook hacked, make fun of her on her tumblr, save her pictures and then post them on websites with her number as some wh*re looking for sex... I would ruin her.

But I don't find unreasonable at all what you asked BUT it does not mean that he meant anything he said when he says it to her. He can say he is done in front of you, and then later call her and say "that bitch made me do it! i hate her! she was threatening to kill herself blablabla" and the girl would believe it.

so, destroying her, really forgiving both of them, or dumping him are the best choices.

So you would do all this to a chick that promised you nothing but still lay with the man who promised to be faithful?

maybe that's why she doesn't have any friends 

Y'all at it again huh? 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:29pm

Mugs giving advice that have never been in your shoes.......interesting.

I'm getting the distinct impression this has happened to you before. Geek
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:32pm
I think plenty of people have done pretty reckless things after finding out about cheating, that doesn't mean that it was a good idea or that we'd recommend it to anyone else.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I'm getting the distinct impression this has happened to you before. Geek

You must be a genius.....
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:35pm

I've been on both sides of the fence.

My ex took me to the dude's apartment to make me say I was done in front of him, and my ass was right back over there the next night.

Me and dude I cheated with have been together a year and a half now.

Fall for that fanfare if you want to OP *shrugs*.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:37pm
I do have to say I've never had a man tell me he cheated.
Honesty about doing dirt doesn't get any respect around here and they all ready knew it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 78>
  Share Topic