BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:18pm
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Cry
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I would request all the info about the bitch and ruin her life.
Have her facebook hacked, make fun of her on her tumblr, save her pictures and then post them on websites with her number as some wh*re looking for sex... I would ruin her.

But I don't find unreasonable at all what you asked BUT it does not mean that he meant anything he said when he says it to her. He can say he is done in front of you, and then later call her and say "that bitch made me do it! i hate her! she was threatening to kill herself blablabla" and the girl would believe it.

so, destroying her, really forgiving both of them, or dumping him are the best choices.

So you would do all this to a chick that promised you nothing but still lay with the man who promised to be faithful?

maybe that's why she doesn't have any friends 

I thought, and i pray that she was being sarcastic
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:47pm
I have this long response in my head, but I'm too lazy to type it

In conclusion though:

That phone call won't mean sh*t...

"Forgiving" a cheater is a slippery slope, are you sure the relationship is worth it or are you afraid to start over?
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:49pm
he'd have to skate
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:57pm
He should do whatever you want at this point.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

maybe that's why she doesn't have any friends 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:06pm
People in here fronting......BHM....loves to act......not everyone but 75%

I'd make his ass do it and still drop him......maybe play nice till after V-day.....or after you start dating a new dude....
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I would request all the info about the bitch and ruin her life.
Have her facebook hacked, make fun of her on her tumblr, save her pictures and then post them on websites with her number as some wh*re looking for sex... I would ruin her.

But I don't find unreasonable at all what you asked BUT it does not mean that he meant anything he said when he says it to her. He can say he is done in front of you, and then later call her and say "that bitch made me do it! i hate her! she was threatening to kill herself blablabla" and the girl would believe it.

so, destroying her, really forgiving both of them, or dumping him are the best choices.

"Destroying her", especially with such childish methods, is almost as silly as thinking a man won't cheat anymore cuz you make him place a phone call.

He probably sold her the same dream he sold you so why would the other woman be anyone's focus?

Anyway to the OP, don't bother, cuz if he really wants her he'll just end up taking y'all money to buy her something nice.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:16pm
Yeaaaaaa Mizzzz! but you know how we do on BHM. For me Its either slaughter fools or create a master plan. Then i would do the revenge is success bid. But i have to clap back

Now i would roll with my girls to whoop anybody's ass and they would with me too. Except that one level headed trick who has the bail money and the right numbers in her phone.Stern Smile

Lawyer on speed dial. Cops in the top pocket. throw away SIM cards at the ready and a fleet of vehicles at my disposal. 

This reminds me of when Yassy and her friend went to "cut a witch" over her then BF, she caught a charge LMAOOOOOOO. He later became her hubby.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 78>
  Share Topic