Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: He cheated and I want him to
    Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:41pm
Okay so my s/o has cheated and I have since "forgiven" him. I believe in forgiveness and I strongly feel as if our love is worth saving, so your opinion on why I forgave...blah blah blah is not needed. I'm asking...do you think it's too far left for me to ask that he dead the relationship in front of me. Like call her and do it in my presence? Just for my own satisfaction? Or should I just trust him? No smart or snide remarks, please!!!
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Okay so my s/o has cheated and I have since "forgiven" him. I believe in forgiveness and I strongly feel as if our love is worth saving, so your opinion on why I forgave...blah blah blah is not needed. I'm asking...do you think it's too far left for me to ask that he dead the relationship in front of me. Like call her and do it in my presence? Just for my own satisfaction? Or should I just trust him? No smart or snide remarks, please!!!
Super extra. Even if he'd agreed, it wouldn't seem sincere...at least not to me.

When you forgave him, that should have been his cue to drop that heaux (or heauxs). But negroes like to play games these days and act dumb, so I'm not at all shocked at your request. If you need extra validation after forgiving him and so-called "moving on" maybe you guys should end it. How long have yall been together?

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:51pm
It's so extra and unnecessary....

I would feel some type of way if my boo tried to make me call the person I was cheating with lol If I said I ended it, you should take my word for it or leave.

Edited by BBpants - Dec 08 2013 at 5:52pm
lala71848 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lala71848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:52pm
If you feel as though that will make you feel better , and you can be able to go on with your relationship then yes! cause then you will still have it in the back of your head that hes still messing with her.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:53pm
do what you feel comfortable with im sure he will.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:53pm
Okay...I just wants wanted to know if I was being extra and unnecessary after the fact. Thanks ladies.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:55pm
*takes a seat*
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:57pm
I would still be traumatised at the cheating. You don't need to ask him to break it off infront of you cos the other chick will feel like its a challenge to try and still mess with him even after the clear warning. JMO.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:59pm
What is really the point of asking us? If you have really forgiven him thien its time to start FRESH! dont worry about the past- but to be honest if you need the reasureance then you really have not forgiven him.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 6:03pm
Regardless as to what is said or not I'll have my own opinion..but this is a public forum and I wanted to see what other women had to say.......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 78>