Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:39am
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Can I ask you guys a question?

A woman comes on here and asks an open and honest question. Yes, she may be seeking an honest opinion..she takes it with a grain of salt...like most of the bull in her life.... Why is it that most some women on here do not see and understand that she's coming to them as a woman? Not as someone who's looking to be bashed. Where is the humanity? The feminism? I applaud some of you...A message can be made loud and clear all the while being effective. It's all about delivery. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. A person can become defensive when he or she feel as if they are being attacked. So don't think that your advice has not been taken heed to...but some of the delivery I frowned upon. Your message was overshadowed by the dark tone of your approach. I would never offer advice in a way to belittle another. Thank you...ladies.

Calling another woman a bitch multiple times...must be that white girl/miley cyrus/lily allen feminism.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:42am
Not taking sides, but why don't you guys leave her alone already?
I know this sh!t is entertaining but she already made up her mind and you guys can push this thread to 100+ pages, she won't budge, she wants the guy.

And op, honestly why don't you just quit posting? None of those girls will change their mind either, plus like I said, this thread is funny for some (everybody else minus you), so just quit replying or quit reading altogether, you don't have to prove anything to anyone anyways.

Next time you create a thread though, be ready because everyone will remember you.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:50am
Y'all gotta stop with this "Bhm aint the place to come with ya personal" ...I mean yeah there may be some sh!t u go to ya close and personal friend with... But there's been far more personal things shared on this board that have gotten nothing but positive and helpful responses (Topics related to but not limited to sexual abuse, assault,domestic abuse, homelessness, education, justice for a loved one etc.)  Some people in my opinion take advantage of the kindness of some ppl here simply for attention. Then there's some shh you just cant take seriously because of its pure fu¢kary.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:55am

Can I ask you guys a question?

A woman comes on here and asks an open and honest question. Yes, she may be seeking an honest opinion..she takes it with a grain of salt...like most of the bull in her life.... Why is it that most some women on here do not see and understand that she's coming to them as a woman? Not as someone who's looking to be bashed. Where is the humanity? The feminism? I applaud some of you...A message can be made loud and clear all the while being effective. It's all about delivery. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. A person can become defensive when he or she feel as if they are being attacked. So don't think that your advice has not been taken heed to...but some of the delivery I frowned upon. Your message was overshadowed by the dark tone of your approach. I would never offer advice in a way to belittle another. Thank you...ladies.

one of the most melodramatic returns to a thread ever.

you received a lot of honest advice
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:55am

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Phd @ 23 wow

Yes. I was skipped in the 3rd grade...I graduated high school at the age of 16 with an Associates Degree.... by the time I was 18 I had my second degree..and I have not stopped since. I've studied in Spain and in Rome, spent every Summer in school, always took classes during the winter breaks and I haven't stopped. Tuh!

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:56am
this is trolling plain and simple

I doubt any parts of this is real

She was throwing all kinds of shade and chat to get exactly this reaction
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:08am

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

you said you were white in the other thread

do you have type 4 hair? a lacefront or something?

why do you keep logging back on here?

I'm black, white, indian, spanish, german, french, hatian and trini. I'm BLACK, I'm WHITE. I SEE NO COLOR! 

You keep emphasizing this site and us being black. You sure? LOL

I like how you listed some nationalities as races. That education served you well. LOL

Edited by Midna - Dec 10 2013 at 1:09am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:12am

Okay...every one of you ladies assumptions are right...believe what you want. I'm not here to argue, validate or justify any action taken.  I asked a question...your true inference on that question.... Some thoughtful, and honest other's entertaining, mean and just ridiculous. Advice taken. Open for discussion? Go on. I literally forgot about this thread up until just now. Others seem to be more interested than I. Call me a liar next. Heart 

Y'ALL CALLED IT, SHE'S BACK LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:16am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Not taking sides, but why don't you guys leave her alone already?
I know this sh!t is entertaining but she already made up her mind and you guys can push this thread to 100+ pages, she won't budge, she wants the guy.

And op, honestly why don't you just quit posting? None of those girls will change their mind either, plus like I said, this thread is funny for some (everybody else minus you), so just quit replying or quit reading altogether, you don't have to prove anything to anyone anyways.

Next time you create a thread though, be ready because everyone will remember you.

Your just saying that because you agreed with her ratchetocity and was saying how you would destroy a girls life...lol OP know what shes doing this is the second thread with the same result with similar foolishness as the topic matter.   She made up her mind b4 she made the thread... which is why no one or at least I didnt take it serious....Give me muh free ma'am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:16am

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Here's the thing, had you come here and said "my bf cheated on me, I need advice on how to handle this," you would've gotten different responses. But you instead asked if you should have him call up the other girl in front of you, and people told you why that was not only a bad idea, but a naive one as well. Nobody was in here bashing you, they were telling you the real consequences of your perceived naiveté. Then, on top of that, I'd venture to say that most people dont even believe this to be true as your story has hella inconsistencies. You cant be mad when people want more info after you've opened the door. 

Also, dont try to bring feminism and humanity up when you were the one trying to come for black women on a black women's site. That's not being defensive, that's exhibiting signs of self hate. 

That's not what happened....but whatever.

Damn. That's all she acknowledged and said whatever.
Welp. We know why she got so angry and why she's in this position in the first place.

That selective judgement is something serious.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 78>