Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He cheated and I want him to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:14pm
how is telling you to leave a cheater you've been with less than a year bringing you down?  10 months is not long enough to forgive cheating, it's really not.  there's not that much invested.  i understand why ppl forgive after 5, 10 years.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:18pm

OP just walk away from this mess

this thread will reach 100 pages by tommorow if you continue

JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

how is telling you to leave a cheater you've been with less than a year bringing you down?  10 months is not long enough to forgive cheating, it's really not.  there's not that much invested.  i understand why ppl forgive after 5, 10 years.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

OMG, again. AGAIN that's not what I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody asked ya'll if I should leave him because I'm not! I can care less on your opinions on that matter! I asked one simple question, answer that and keep it moving!
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:22pm
Well u already got your answers and already asked him and got his answers.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:24pm
OP hates black women
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:25pm
We get it OP, you are an exotical black with a rich abusive cheating man and you're not leaving him.

The end. Right??
Pls say yes.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:26pm
Well no wonder she's so non-nonchalant about the cheating. She did it too.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:26pm

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

you said you were white in the other thread

do you have type 4 hair? a lacefront or something?

why do you keep logging back on here?

I'm black, white, indian, spanish, german, french, hatian and trini. I'm BLACK, I'm WHITE. I SEE NO COLOR! 

Ok girl, relax a bit. If we are going to start throwing our ancestors nationalities out there, I got eight to count, so let's quit with the mixing thing.

About your thread: you are going to see things in your own thread that you don't want to read.
WOMEN are catty, not only black women.

About your man: what is that that he does more than a married man does? Sex? Pays the bills? Maybe you are hanging out with girls who married losers, and that's why you think what your man does is out of the ordinary.

He cheated on you and you guys have been together less than a year. If whatever he does is enough, in your opinion, to stick with him besides his "mistake" than be happy but the ladies here are just warning you that most men who cheat, cheats again. Nobody is trying to be a b!tch, although it may come off that wayLOL
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

you said you were white in the other thread

do you have type 4 hair? a lacefront or something?

why do you keep logging back on here?

I'm black, white, indian, spanish, german, french, hatian and trini. I'm BLACK, I'm WHITE. I SEE NO COLOR! 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 78>