Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 459460461462463 464>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Apple Day.......Stern Smile
Results tomorrow

I hate apple days Dead I guess cause I don't like apples. I'm sure you will have great results in the morning!

Toni~
Sponsored Links

Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:24am
ok so i gained because of me cheating so heavy yesterday and i am now 199.2 this is so sad i was doing so well.. i need to do a cleanse and start all ova again .. but am not sure if i want to .. i think i should just finish up these last two days and keep it moving.. am gonna try to workout and not eat after five cause the hcg in the month of december is not gonna work for me i have too much things happening for the holiday am setting myself up to fail
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Sugabrown11 Sugabrown11 wrote:

ok so i gained because of me cheating so heavy yesterday and i am now 199.2 this is so sad i was doing so well.. i need to do a cleanse and start all ova again .. but am not sure if i want to .. i think i should just finish up these last two days and keep it moving.. am gonna try to workout and not eat after five cause the hcg in the month of december is not gonna work for me i have too much things happening for the holiday am setting myself up to fail

You can recover......just expect it to take about 3 days to get back on track.  I understand your frustation.  It is quite a bit of pressure with food being the focus for the holidays.  Often I feel pressure to EAT EAT EAT even though people are very aware I'm restricting my food selection.  I re-read Pounds and Inches last night.  I need to do P3 for a minimum of 2 weeks before starting my next round.  I don't want to regain and continue the gain/lose instability.

BTW--- Apple day was a disaster. Lost nothing. 
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:18am
am sorry to hear that your apple day was a lost thank you for the enouragement missy i was waiting on someone to say something..lol.. ur words are very inspiring and definetly hate that gain lose instability as well.  i  dont feel focused enough to stay on the regime during the holidays.. damn
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:31am
R1 P2 VLCD39 (Starting Weight 226.4lbs)
Today's Release  (-0lbs)
current weight = 215.8bs (-10.6lbs)gained 1 lb 2 days ago.
R1 Goal = 199lbs or less

The apple day created some "upset tummy" issues that seemed to linger. I did find my initial measurements. I have lost about 14 inches overall with my poor performance on HCG. 

The Plan
Continue for approximately 12-14 more days in P2. (NO DAYUM CHEATING)
P3 1-3 weeks
Restart HCG

Edited by missyo67 - Dec 13 2012 at 11:34am
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:39am

am sorry to hear that your apple day was a lost thank you for the enouragement missy i was waiting on someone to say something..lol.. ur words are very inspiring and definetly hate that gain lose instability as well.  i  dont feel focused enough to stay on the regime during the holidays.. damn

HugIt happens to the best of us.  Just be aware and have a plan going forward to minimize and control the damage potential. If you could make it at least 23 days it would be beneficial for you in the long run (based on info on the other forum) Planning and execution are really critical.  I'm working on my plan too. I really can't go into P3 yet because I don't have my plan finalized. 
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 2:06pm

Don't Ouch yourself up over it. You had a bad day. You can recover from it. Time is still going to pass and a few weeks from now you will be happy that you kept going (whether that's with HCG or not)

Just make sure that you continue on a VLCD for at least 72 hours after you stop taking the HCG. Because eating anything not on protocol while the HCG is still in your system will cause you to gain very quickly.

We've all sabotaged ourselves at some point. No worries SugaBrown...we are here for you Hug

Toni~

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

R1 P2 VLCD39 (Starting Weight 226.4lbs)
Today's Release  (-0lbs)
current weight = 215.8bs (-10.6lbs)gained 1 lb 2 days ago.
R1 Goal = 199lbs or less

The apple day created some "upset tummy" issues that seemed to linger. I did find my initial measurements. I have lost about 14 inches overall with my poor performance on HCG. 

The Plan
Continue for approximately 12-14 more days in P2. (NO DAYUM CHEATING)
P3 1-3 weeks
Restart HCG

I'm sorry your apple day didn't go that well. Did you drink lots of water? I always thought you were supposed to on an apple day but I recently read in P&I that your supposed to only drink enough to not be thirsty.  But knowing you, I'm sure you did it the right way.

14 inches is AWESOME Clap

(NO DAYUM CHEATING)<----- You got this!

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:51pm
Here is my update for today:
R2 P2 D18
Start Weight:
Today Loss: - 0.8
Current Weight: 216
Total Released: 16.8

R2 Goal: 8.2 more lbs to go!

Toni~
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 4:06pm
@Toni--- You are doing awesome!!!!   Keep up the great momentum!!

I don't drink enough water in general.  That is part of my issue.  I noticed the frequency of going to the restroom has decreased.  I read in P&I that water releases the fat from the cells which would explain the 2-3 days stalls. 

After you mentioned the spices being P2 friendly, I realized I had been using Lawry's sparingly and the 2nd Ingredient is SUGAR.  I rarely use it but had been throwing it on my meat the last couple of weeks.  I also have been using cream which is a NO-NO.  I'm out of it and I'm not buying it anytime soon.  Thanks for posting the reminder.  Keep them coming.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 459460461462463 464>
  Share Topic