Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Indian Hair Company
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 454455456457458 460>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Curl Keeper
Author
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:42am
Hi Ladies! I hope everyone started off their morning with a nice loss Smile
R2 P2 D16
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -1.0
Current Weight: 217
Total Released: 15.8

R2 Goal: 9.2 more lbs to go!
I took my measurements this morning because I just felt smaller LOL.

Total inches released
Chest- 46-----> 41.5----> 41 (I'm not sure if I'm taking this measurement right should it be under the boobs or over them with a bra on? Right now I'm measuring over the boobs)
Waist- 41-----> 36---->34
Hips- 54----> 49---->47
Thigh- 33----> 28---->27
Arm- 17---->14.5---->14

Toni~
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:24am
R1 P2 VLCD37 (Starting Weight 226.4lbs)
Today's Release  (-1.2lbs)
current weight = 214.8bs (-11.6lbs)
R1 Goal = 199lbs or less

I made a hulahoop over the weekend and I hoop'd for 30 minutes this morning as my cardio.  LOLLOL

@ Toni ---  CONGRATS on the excellent release!  Keep the momentum.
@Urban--   You miss food? Some others on the hcgdietforum says HCG improves their relationship with food. You are still very early in your round so your feelings may change.  What's your plan for Christmas if you stop @23 days. 
@ Sugarbrown---HowUDoin??
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:11am

@missy Am doing alright i guess i got on the scale and am stuck at the same weight am tryna figure out what am doing wrong i think i need to cut the melba toast out .. this is why i dont like to weigh myself everyday atleast if i do it every 3- 4 days i would have lost some thing and be motivated if i dont lose anything tomorrow am gonna freak

@ toni those results are awesome especially your measurements ..keep it goin hun
@ Urban it looks like we in the  same boat .. but keep motivated am trying to as well
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:54am
I read that every 10 lbs of weight loss it slows down. It also could be a weight set point for you.  If weighing daily discourages you then maybe weigh every other day.  As long as you are following protocol then you will be ok.   Also, maybe your scale isn't calibrated to weigh in .2 lb increments.  I wondered about my own as it seems I end up at .6/.4 most times.  Today I weighed in XXX.8 which is a first in long time.  I thought .2/.8 numbers weren't on my digital scale.  I also noticed the %BF and %Water numbers changing even though my weight numbers weren't.  I am going to find my original measurements and retake them again. 

Hang in there!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:49pm
got my raspberry ketones in the mail today .. its suppose to be a apetite suppressant and help with the over all weight loss i'll keep you updated
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 5:56pm
I did the apple day yesterday. Today I woke up and weighed myself and was 196! So that was a loss of 2, and I'm still in large ketosis, but I was so tired that I stayed home from work today. 

So, I decided to move into P3. I'm zapped. I'm glad to be down 12lbs, and 2 1/2 inches on my waist, but I don't think I can go any longer. I do look at food differently, especially portion control. I think if I move into a protein based diet + exercise I can maintain where I am and move forward to my goal of 185. I know that there will be some bounce back weight, I'm prepared to address that with my 1/2 gallon of water goal and staying away from sugar and carbs.

Having said all of that, I want to thank you guys so much for helping me. If I ever need to go back to HCG I have some resources thanks to you. I'll be popping in every so often to check up on you guys and cheer you on.
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Sugabrown11 Sugabrown11 wrote:

got my raspberry ketones in the mail today .. its suppose to be a apetite suppressant and help with the over all weight loss i'll keep you updated
Do you have ketone strips? They're sticks with a ph chip on the end that measures the ketones in your urine. If you're in ketosis your body is burning fat. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

I did the apple day yesterday. Today I woke up and weighed myself and was 196! So that was a loss of 2, and I'm still in large ketosis, but I was so tired that I stayed home from work today. 

So, I decided to move into P3. I'm zapped. I'm glad to be down 12lbs, and 2 1/2 inches on my waist, but I don't think I can go any longer. I do look at food differently, especially portion control. I think if I move into a protein based diet + exercise I can maintain where I am and move forward to my goal of 185. I know that there will be some bounce back weight, I'm prepared to address that with my 1/2 gallon of water goal and staying away from sugar and carbs.

Having said all of that, I want to thank you guys so much for helping me. If I ever need to go back to HCG I have some resources thanks to you. I'll be popping in every so often to check up on you guys and cheer you on.
Hug  Are you taking vitamins???  I hope you feel better.  Keep us posted on your progress.

BTW... love the avi... when is the "big day"???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:14am
no i dont have the strips i would love to get some .. i hear you ladies speak of this ketosis thing but i have no idea what its about do you care to elaborate and give me info on how i can get some atleast if i know my body is burning fat then that would motivate me as well
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:23am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Perfect Hair Collection
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 454455456457458 460>