Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 455456457458459 464>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
malikahbanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malikahbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:22pm
Hi!!!

Thanks for your quick responses!!! 

Can someone please PM me where they get their supplies, I want to use the injections because they are more effective (in my research at least) 

Thank you guys!
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by malikahbanks malikahbanks wrote:

Hi!!!

Thanks for your quick responses!!! 

Can someone please PM me where they get their supplies, I want to use the injections because they are more effective (in my research at least) 

Thank you guys!
I'll give you a few resources I've used. Compare prices. Formagenix is a bit more pricey than they used to be. 
http://www.formagenix.com/
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:39am
So here is my weigh in for today. I didn't lose or gain just stayed the same. However I did lose 1 inch on my waist since the last time I measured. I just feel smaller and I feel good so today is a good day Smile

@Missy- I'm gonna jump in right next to you and focus on getting more sleep and planning my meals out a bit better. I've been slacking a bit the last few days. Are you going into P3 or remixing and continuing on? How many days do you have left?
R2 P2 D12
Start Weight:
Today Loss: 0
Current Weight: 222.4
Total Released: 10.4

R2 Goal: 23.6 more lbs to go!
Happy Releases Ladies!
Toni~

Edited by tonione03 - Dec 07 2012 at 9:39am
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:56am
thank you so much for your oncerns and great advice, i have done the hcg before and have lost a total of 30 pounds so trust me i know this works i just dont like to weigh my first week but i will weigh in tomorrow and let u guys know . appreciate all the advice given
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:06am
R1-P2-VLCD3
Start Weight: 208.8
Today Loss: -1.4
Current Weight: 200
Total Released: 8.4

I've been craving bacon like CRAZY! I downloaded the Diet Point App on my phone and started to research diets for P3. I think I'm definately going to do something protein based. I have to go shopping this weekend and prep for next week. It's going to be hard because I have 2 big holiday parties coming up. I may just be in the corner drinking tea.

Has anyone checked out the HCG apps of Apple and Android? I was surprised to see a few on the market.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:15am
R1 P2 VLCD33 -1.0 
current weight = 218.0lbs (-8.4lbs)
R1 Goal = 199lbs

@Toni--- I remixed last night and continuing on in P2 until this vial is done.  Even though I've been injecting 33 days (with 4 skip days)  I've only been VLC since 2 days before Thanksgiving(VLCD 17).  I also reduced my dose down to 120iu to see if that will help the afternoon hunger.  I think my last batch had started to lose effectiveness.  

Losing inches in addition to the weight is what it's all about.  It is to be expected for the losses to slow down so your body catches up. Losing an INCH is AWESOME!!!!  I need to remeasure but I can't find my original measurements.  I'll do that this weekend.

@Urban---  AWESOME LOSSES.  You're almost in the HUNDREDS!!!!  Exciting.......  If you're craving bacon it's probably due to your body depleting fat very quickly.  Check out hcgdietinfo forums for insights on Phase3.  I am a fan of the leptin reset via www.jackkruse.com.  Also check out bulletproof diet/ http://www.bulletproofexec.com/the-complete-illustrated-one-page-bulletproof-diet/ 

Edited by missyo67 - Dec 07 2012 at 10:20am
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:21am
@Sugarbrown--- looking forward to your posts and continued success with HCG.
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Sugabrown11 Sugabrown11 wrote:

thank you so much for your oncerns and great advice, i have done the hcg before and have lost a total of 30 pounds so trust me i know this works i just dont like to weigh my first week but i will weigh in tomorrow and let u guys know . appreciate all the advice given

No problem Sugabrown Smile I can't wait to hear all about your continued success!

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

R1 P2 VLCD33 -1.0 
current weight = 218.0lbs (-8.4lbs)
R1 Goal = 199lbs

@Toni--- I remixed last night and continuing on in P2 until this vial is done.  Even though I've been injecting 33 days (with 4 skip days)  I've only been VLC since 2 days before Thanksgiving(VLCD 17).  I also reduced my dose down to 120iu to see if that will help the afternoon hunger.  I think my last batch had started to lose effectiveness.  

Losing inches in addition to the weight is what it's all about.  It is to be expected for the losses to slow down so your body catches up. Losing an INCH is AWESOME!!!!  I need to remeasure but I can't find my original measurements.  I'll do that this weekend.

Awesome release today Missy! I can't wait to get into the 2- teens. Big smile Are you planning on being on P2 on X-mas? My family and I are going to Disney World from the 23rd-30th and I'm thinking that I should  probably end my round before I leave and go into p3 so I don't sabotage myself with the travel and being in an amusement park most days.

I think I like losing inches the best! This protocol really does reshape the body...it's amazing isn't it?

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

R1-P2-VLCD3
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -1.4
Current Weight: 200
Total Released: 8.4

I've been craving bacon like CRAZY! I downloaded the Diet Point App on my phone and started to research diets for P3. I think I'm definately going to do something protein based. I have to go shopping this weekend and prep for next week. It's going to be hard because I have 2 big holiday parties coming up. I may just be in the corner drinking tea.

Has anyone checked out the HCG apps of Apple and Android? I was surprised to see a few on the market.

Great release today UrbanLegend! Clap I always did well on P3 before when I focused on protein..my body seems to love it. Holiday parties are tough but with your planning I know you can do it!

I use an app on my iPhone called HCG+ it's by Appilicious (sp?) I really like it. It tracks weight, measurements, if you've taken your HCG, calculates how long your round will be with dates and any subsequent rounds up to 4, meal planning, daily checklist on homescreen (if you've eaten your melba, apple, etc.), photo journa, food lists, tips, water checkoff, regular journal...

It goes on and on now that I'm looking at it more closely. LOL. Anyways I recommend it. I think it costs me 9 bucks.

Toni~
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 455456457458459 464>