Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 454455456457458 464>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:07am
I realized last night that I'm about out of HCG Unhappy. I thought I had another vial so that at least I could order and the last vial would last me until the rest of my HCG came but nope I used the last vial! Dang it.

So what should I do ladies? I am only on VLCD 10. I've never taken homepathic HCG but I'm thinking maybe I should do the homepathic drops until I get more HCG. I really don't wanna stop this round. Which is my other option. I believe I have enough for 2 more injections so I could go into P3 but I don't think that would be a very good plab considering I've only been on this round for 10 days.

So help me out...what should I do??

Oh  by the way.,.I finally found the email receipt from the last place I ordered rx HCG from in case anyone is interested.

escrowrefills.com- I think you have to have a code to get in. You can try the one I've been using: CID292971

It's definitely not as cheap as the other places I used to order from but I don't think those places are selling HCG anymore..

Toni~
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:06am
R1 P2 VLCD30 -0.0 
current weight = 219.0lbs (7.4lbs)
No loss today but I ate later than usual. 

@Toni---PM sent
@Urban--- I exercise but I focus on strength training. I keep my cardio minimal with 20 minute sessions that keep my heartrate in zone 2 (124-135 bpm).  I don't have real hunger issues (some head hunger that is stress related at times)
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:39pm
hey missy i pm'd u check it when u can

Ladies and Gentlemen when are u updating ur weight loss goals so that i can go ahead and do so as well it is a big motivator .. i stoped hcg for 2 months an now am getting back on the band wagon. i saw ur weight loss post and got motivated again ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:42pm
actually missy i tried to pm u and it said access denied.. how can i contact u privately
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:00am
R1-P2-VLCD2
Today Loss: -2.6
Start Weight: 208.4
Current Weight: 201.4!!!!!
Total Released: 6.6

I'm sorta feelin myself right now! I know that eventually the release is going to slow down. As for right now, I'm in "moderate" ketosis, so I'm trying to stay there or higher. I havent cheated, but I'm at work all day so the temptation isn't really there. I'm going to go to the gym with my Fiance starting Sunday.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:41am
am craving boiled eggs.. mmmmm .. i might do that for dinner instead of my chicken breast.. anywho i will be posting my results on sunday when i do my weigh in i refuse to weigh in everyday during my first week
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:42am
Hey Ladies.. I've been reading Pounds and Inches again and I came across this excerpt. I think it's important to remind ourselves of how this protocol works. So if you know that you haven't cheated and there is no loss...don't be alarmed! Read below to find out why Smile

"The weight registered by the scale is determined by two processes not necessarily synchronized under the influence of HCG. Fat is being extracted from the cells, in which it is stored in the fatty tissue. When these cells are empty and therefore serve no purpose, the body breaks down the cellular structure and absorbs it, but breaking up of useless cells, connective tissue, blood vessels, etc., may lag behind the process of fat-extraction. When this happens the body appears to replace some of the extracted fat with water which is retained for this purpose. As water is heavier than fat the scales may show no loss of weight, although sufficient fat has actually been consumed to make up for the deficit in the 500-Calorie diet. When such tissue is finally broken down, the water is liberated and there is a sudden flood of urine and a marked loss of weight. This simple interpretation of what is really an extremely complex mechanism is the one we give those patients who want to know why it is that on certain days they do not lose, though they have committed no dietary error." ~ Pounds & Inches

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:33pm
Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is having a great day so far. I had a thought this morning that this summer coming is the first summer I will be healthy in a long long time. I'm excited about it and it keeps me moving forward. What keeps you all moving forward on this protocol? Just curious..

@UrbanLegend- Congrats on releasing 6.2 lbs in 2 days! That is AMAZING. You are doing so great Clap
No I haven't been working out but I am looking into getting boxing lessons. It's something I've always wanted to try but my weight has held me back I guess I was too embarrassed to go. Embarrassed But I will start that during P3. Pounds and Inches says this about exercise:

Finally, the weight can temporarily increase - paradoxical though this may sound - after an exceptional physical exertion of long duration leading to a feeling of exhaustion. A game of tennis, a vigorous swim, a run, a ride on horseback or a round of golf do not have this effect; but a long trek, a day of skiing, rowing or cycling or dancing into the small hours usually result in a gain of weight on the following day, unless the patient is in perfect training. In patients coming from abroad, where they always use their cars, we often see this effect after a strenuous day of shopping on foot, sightseeing and visits to galleries and museums. Though the extra muscular effort involved does consume some additional calories, this appears to be offset by the retention of water which the tired circulation cannot at once eliminate.

So basically from what I see it's your choice to exercise during P2 just be mindful that it may cause fluctuations. But it is ok to do so. :)
So here is my weigh in for today:
R2 P2 D11
Start Weight:
Today Loss: - 1.2
Current Weight: 222.4
Total Released: 10.4

R2 Goal: 23.6 more lbs to go!
Happy Releases Ladies!
Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Sugabrown11 Sugabrown11 wrote:

am craving boiled eggs.. mmmmm .. i might do that for dinner instead of my chicken breast.. anywho i will be posting my results on sunday when i do my weigh in i refuse to weigh in everyday during my first week

Hi Sugabrown11...congrats on starting the HCG protocol. I'm sure you will have great results as long as you work the protocol the way it's supposed to be done.

I really encourage you to weigh yourself everyday. It's really an important part of the protocol. It keeps you accountable and keeps you excited about the program because of seeing your results every morning. You will be releasing up to 1lb (or more for some) per day. For women it's an average of .5 lb per day. I would def read Pounds and Inches as soon as you can. Missy provided a link to it recently.

Here is what it says in Pounds and Inches about weighing:

"As a general rule one can say that 60%-70% of our cases experience little or no difficulty in holding their weight permanently. Relapses may be due to negligence in the basic rule of daily weighing. Many patients think that this is unnecessary and that they can judge any increase from the fit of their clothes. Some do not carry their scale with them on a journey as it is cumbersome and takes a big bite out of their Luggage-allowance when flying. This is a

disastrous mistake, because after a course of HCG as much as 10 lbs. can be regained without any noticeable change in the fit of the clothes. The reason for this is that after treatment newly acquired fat is at first evenly distributed and does not show the former preference for certain parts of the body." ~ Pounds & Inches

Toni~

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:01pm
No losses for me today.  I will update tomorrow.  I feel as though my HCG is losing effectiveness. Thank goodness that was my last injection. Mixing tonight!!  8 hours sleep and planned meals is my target.

@Urban and Toni=== AWESOME!!!!   Keep posting the losses!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 454455456457458 464>
  Share Topic